FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuastein55 View Post
Here's essentially what it will look like, based on recent render images found in the RDX's infotainment.

Looks like its losing the concept's sharp hood which goes over top of the grill, probably due to safety standards. Rear end is also a bit weird looking in the images, hopefully a spoiler will help or it will look better in person. Overall the renders from the infotainment system make it look a bit tame and boring, but still more attractive than the otherwise forgettable current TLX. Interior should be similar to the RDX, meaning good materials and a nice place to sit in but lackluster and unintuitive tech. Engine is rumored to be similar to the NSX, with a twin-turbo V6 paired to SH-AWD.

I really do hope Acura gets their sh*t together. I really want to root for them (and Infiniti) but over time its gotten harder to do. Unlike Infiniti however, who continually is becoming worse, the latest RDX shows Acura is really improving and I hope it transforms the TLX into the car it should have been from the beginning.

This is still peak Acura right here...
Those renderings = boring

You are correct on that TL being the end of good looking Acura. That gen TL is my beater
Appreciate 0