View Single Post
      06-26-2019, 09:54 PM   #60
Tuscan
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Public Transportation

I had the chance of driving M2C, M5C and the X3M. I think M5 drive was supposed to be with an instructor but she didn't bother to come so I went solo in all of them.

They couldn't find the preinstalled routes so they told me "just bring back the cars in 15 mins"

The dealership was nearby a highway so I had the chance of opening them up a little bit. I liked the M2C a lot. The firm suspension, steering feel and relatively small size compared to other M cars makes it the best car in the line up for me.

The M5C was brutally fast. I can't imagine it with a tune. The interior was great too. I didn't bother to switch to 2WD. I didn't read about the switches so it would be wasting some test drive time for me. The pops on the exhausts sounded a bit JDM'ish for a 120k car. Other than that I liked it.

The X3M seemed too silent to me inside. I liked the ventilated seats. The orange inserts looked out of place. But I can see that it will steal a lot of X5M buyers. The Client Advisors from the dealership were very interested about the X3M especially. They tried to drive it but the M-Town employees told them they need to sign up first. Their faces were and fun to see.

Also the Swell bottle gift at the end was nice. Not sure if they give them in every area.