View Single Post
      04-03-2020, 10:48 PM   #3
hubbahubba
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3CX

I hear you, Rick, it has NOT been easy to find out exactly what needed to be accomplished in order to get this thing done. I would have thought there would be GREAT BIG letters on the SBA website leading us in the right direction. We are an S-corp, so I do not know what the benefits are for sole proprietors.

I also did the EIDL loan app, last Saturday. When I submitted it, I did not receive an email either, nor have I since. I did print the confirmation page upon app completion, and gave that number to the lady at SBA yesterday. She said that it was correct that I did not receive an email, but that my loan was in the works. The EIDL app asked if I wanted a $10k advance, which of course I checked the box for. When speaking with the SBA, she told me that ONLY the $10k was forgiveable, the rest would be a long term loan. Heads up if you were not aware. I wasn't.

I imagine next week will be a little smoother than today was. Crazy number for BofA! Monday is gonna be something if all the other banks get it together.
Appreciate 1
RickFLM410981.00