View Single Post
      05-23-2018, 12:06 PM   #83
Yapakanichi
Monkey Marshall
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
The fact that you are able to recognize this and praise your parents publicly say much of you and of them. This is the type of thing that brings a smile to my face. Never pass an opportunity to hug their neck and thank them.

Feel free to tell me to mind my own business but curious as to why no kids. Personal decision or what? Not trying to bring up issues or anything, just curious.
Mind your own business. Just kidding.

Don't want them. Look at it like this. See all these things going on, the struggles, the financial hardship, the worry about dropping your kids off at school, all that crap? I made a decision a long time ago that I don't want o put myself in a bad situation, or bring a human life into this crazy messed up world.

If I change my mind, I'll adopt. There's plenty of kids that need homes. But for now, I have 2 dogs and adopting another next week. My dogs love me and I know they are happy. They don't worry and all that stuff. I don't want to do that.

Plus I'm pretty messed up I think. Like I can see the repercussions of what bringing an extension of myself into the world would do. So no I'm good.

ninja edit: I don't think saying I had good parents on an internet forum is a big thing. They were and still are awesome. I only hope I can be seen by society as society sees them.
Appreciate 0