View Single Post
      08-01-2016, 01:09 PM   #40
bratwurst1
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 428i X drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Engineering View Post
Correct. It does go against the normal Dinan grain and we would love for everyone to go the full tune route with DINANTRONICS Elite as that is a much more polished solution but that isn't for everyone I am afraid. Some simply want cheap power. This is not the typical market that Dinan has historically engaged with but that market has grown larger and larger to the point its hard to ignore. We decided to simply engage with that market segment with a product we feel offers more, even if it is drastically different from our normal products.
But you still feel this product is safe and in line with historic Dinan expectations? I/we should not experience check engine lights etc which have been reported with other tunes. OR maybe a better question, I trust the Dinan name and chose yours but why is it any different than anyone else who plugs into two or one sensor. Actually as I look you might be the only one that plugs just into boost sensor?

Why ask after purchase some might ask? I get sometimes you can sit around on internet asking questions and never get anywhere so I pulled the trigger.

Last edited by bratwurst1; 08-01-2016 at 01:15 PM..
Appreciate 0