View Single Post
      05-07-2019, 11:12 PM   #8
Aimster82
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i 2019 BMW X5 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
I would tell them to forget it, I don't deal with people like that. The way I did my deal was I worked out all of the numbers after agreeing on a price and then made sure they matched mine. The first time they didn't and I told them to rework it. Then once the MSDs were instituted I had them do it all over again. That took a bit longer as no one there was familiar with the calculations but after a few hints from me and redoing it three times our numbers matched.

No need to go to the dealership, email him back with a copy to the GM telling hi he has one more chance to give you the information you are asking for. If he chooses not to, then forget it and you will go to a more reputable dealer.
I put a non-refundable deposit down. They said it's because 99K MSRP X5 is hard to sell. The car is still waiting for production with no scheduled date.

I do have text message conversations with the salesman that says I want to do 36/12 0% down and only first month payment. I even said I need them to beat a competitor's deal of 11.5% off MSRP. I made sure to save those in case they try to make me put money down which was never discussed.
Appreciate 0