CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimBimM2 View Post
Girls who are too independent and all that bore(d) the fuck out of me. They are emotionally numb and have ridden the cock carousel for too long. Get someone who needs you, is inspired by you, can't live without you, despite having everything. Not someone for whom you are an accessory, and makes you "do the work". Fuck that.

Edit: I really need to stop using the Bimmerpost app. Formatting posts is a pain!
I believe you are thinking of two different things. There is a difference between someone who is independent, and someone who is temporary. Keep temporary people out of your life. Some of the most caring and loving people I know are also very independent, and it has nothing to do with how "used" they are. Temporary people usually feel very little emotion, and will use you for what they want then move on to the next sucker. Many of these people have borderline personality disorder and/or narcissistic tendencies. They are "well used" because they have been through so many relationships but are unable to relate and feel emotion hence why most of them fail.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4