BimBimM2
Banned
Rep
Drives: M240xi 'Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimBimM2 View Post
Girls who are too independent and all that bore(d) the fuck out of me. They are emotionally numb and have ridden the cock carousel for too long. Get someone who needs you, is inspired by you, can't live without you, despite having everything. Not someone for whom you are an accessory, and makes you "do the work". Fuck that.

Edit: I really need to stop using the Bimmerpost app. Formatting posts is a pain!
Curious as to your age. You have much to learn and your inexperience is showing grasshopper.

Independent people may come across as boring because they don't "need" you. They are there because they want to be, not "need" to be. If they are boring, maybe it's because you lack the substance to entertain them or spark their interest in what makes them tick. Those that you speak of that "needs, is inspired and can't live without you".....we independents call those people clingy and we avoid them like the plague. People (who have lived long enough and have seen some shit) eventually get to a place where we are comfortable with who we are, and do not seek validation from others. We are the boring one's that you have to watch out for. Independent people are just that, independent; we don't rely on other people. We handle our own shit and expect the same from those we allow close to us. Also, "doing work" is required if you ever want to be successful at anything....this includes relationships.

Just something to keep in mind.
As I started reading your post, I sensed some self-justification logic there. I totally get it; I see it in the downtrodden.

In my book "seen some shit" equals gotten used to broken emotions and low investment lust because of cultural influence or personality traits because one never knew any better. I mean, come on, you conflated clingy with someone who I said is inspired by you. Cynicism is expected, I get it; you get used to it.

You and I come from different places, and that's fine.

Next time he looks at her, he thinks of all the men who have spooged inside of her and didn't care to put up with her shit; I am sure he will still thank his lucky stars that he has her independent ass all to himself; that he "did the werrrrk" and got the (well worn) "prize". Gross.
Appreciate 0