07-06-2020, 04:57 AM   #2162
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Went from .15 cents end of March and topped out at 8.82 June? Downtrend and sitting right around 4 bucks now... I'll stay on the sideline for this one but wish everyone in it luck.

Just read a short snippet in an article on XSPA

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/...this-week.aspx

Just too much of a risk for me, but if it flies up in the future just quote me on this message lol.
Oh....I will....I will...indeed!

Just kidding. I got in at .37...so it's all good for me. They are supposed to be releasing ER after hours today...so I'm not looking for anything good out of that. But if Doug also drops some type of PR that they have signed more airports...it could get interesting.

You would not believe what I have seen some people doing. Applying for jobs with them in certain areas...and posting screenshots. Like one guy in Florida applied for a nurse practitioner position and asked if they had any openings at the airports there...and they told him they were working on "things" ....but not at liberty to say. Same for Chicago and LAX.

Who knows what will happen. If I were to be looking at it now knowing nothing about them....I wouldn't be buying...at least until after ER and more study.