Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan M235, Dinan Sport Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4 View Post
Monte - 12 year old Havanese. Loves his lookout car seat, but not a convertible guy. Prefers the X5.
How was this little bugger to train?

My mom is about to get one but she [and my dad] both work busy corporate jobs. She's unsure of how to manage.

Manager said she could take the little guy to work but still, it's not ideal.

A little white Havanese is in my opinion, the cutest thing to ever roam this Earth. What little angels...mischievous ones at that.
He was VERY easy. Didn't take to the crate but house training was literally a few hours. We put a bell on the door rang it when we went out in the AM, by lunch he was ringing it himself to go out.

If you want a dog to run a 5k with every day Havanese is not your breed but for anything else exceptional dogs. Took him to NYC last weekend he went shopping, out to dinner, stayed in hotel etc not a single problem.

PM me if you need a breeder referral, his mom won best of breed at Westminster. I'm not rah rah dog pedigree guy but for a less common breed that's prone to certain things it's good to know what you're getting into. Nature vs nurture leans strongly towards nature w dogs in my experience.
Appreciate 2
wrickem2101.00