Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
I had the opportunity to live the lack of responsibility, selflessness and plain common sense at the movie theater yesterday. I took my brother, who had a stroke many years ago and is left with a right-side deficit, to the movies to watch Deadpool 2 (FANTASTIC BTW). As we are selecting our seats, we can see that there is only one handicap designated seat available. I typically sit with him in order to render help, if necessary.

I thought nothing of the seats being unavailable until we walk in and see that the 7 seats are occupied by young, able-bodied people who look up at him with the safety-cane and don't bat an eye. I seat him next to one of the able-bodied squatters and trudge up the steps 4 levels above and take my seat. My seat is on an empty row with at least 10 other seats as were the rows that I passed on the way to my seat.

The person sitting next to my brother finally couldn't take the embarrassment any longer, walked upstairs and offered to switch seats. I thanked him as cordially as possible and took the seat next to my brother. I'm composing a letter to the theater management about this problem as this isn't the first time it's occurred. All millennials with the exception of the person who offered to exchange seats with me.

A sad testament of our, "society".
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
SakhirM410783.00
King Rudi13152.00