Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea_Tractor View Post
It depends on your age. If you're 78 you don't want to be caught with a 16 year old. Well what goes on the yacht stays on the yacht :

I would say it is more down to respecting her priorities. Her kid(s) will always come first and it's probably not a good idea for you to discipline them. Understand she's not looking for a dad. Stay clear of any drama with her ex if he is still on the scene. If he is I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole unless drama is your thing. The rest is basics of being trustworthy, supporting her and, always paying the check in the restaurant.

On a side note the average age of a single mom is 38. Apparently many men in their 20's go for a single mom in her 30's.
right, but i get what you're saying. I meant as in the "single mom" stereotype where they're like early 30s at most, those (or so i've heard) come with the most drama - not trying to get involved with that

i'm asking because i met this girl/woman the other day, she seems chill but she's 34, so about 13 years older than i am. not really looking to get involved (doubt she is looking for a relationship anyway) and we met at an event so i didn't get to learn more details. it seems like she's just on a rebound thing which i'm more than fine with, but how can i figure out if the ex is still on the scene?

don't really want to ask it flat out at lunch tomorrow but also if the guy is still around i don't want to get involved
If she's over him she will tell you herself. If it bothers you then ask in a way you would want to be asked. If anything changes and she sounds like she's not quite moved on then bolt. However, it takes one to get over one so you might be the one that makes her forget about the ex if there is one.

I found with these things. It works best if you focus on her, having a good time, making her feel good.. when you show her what good is then she we will think about what she missed out on and how she deserves better. Well most do but some do end up going backwards... again if you see that then bolt.

I guess signs she is not quite over him... she stalks him online... he's blowing up her cell or she's messaging him more... probably a lot more other signs.

One way to find out. Keep it cool and casual I say. See where it goes.
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8211.00
King Rudi13154.00