Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea_Tractor View Post
It depends on your age. If you're 78 you don't want to be caught with a 16 year old. Well what goes on the yacht stays on the yacht :

I would say it is more down to respecting her priorities. Her kid(s) will always come first and it's probably not a good idea for you to discipline them. Understand she's not looking for a dad. Stay clear of any drama with her ex if he is still on the scene. If he is I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole unless drama is your thing. The rest is basics of being trustworthy, supporting her and, always paying the check in the restaurant.

On a side note the average age of a single mom is 38. Apparently many men in their 20's go for a single mom in her 30's.
right, but i get what you're saying. I meant as in the "single mom" stereotype where they're like early 30s at most, those (or so i've heard) come with the most drama - not trying to get involved with that

i'm asking because i met this girl/woman the other day, she seems chill but she's 34, so about 13 years older than i am. not really looking to get involved (doubt she is looking for a relationship anyway) and we met at an event so i didn't get to learn more details. it seems like she's just on a rebound thing which i'm more than fine with, but how can i figure out if the ex is still on the scene?

don't really want to ask it flat out at lunch tomorrow but also if the guy is still around i don't want to get involved
Appreciate 0