View Single Post
      04-07-2014, 09:17 PM   #39
Activ3
clutch-kicker
Rep
Drives: e46 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTony View Post
Cant believe the size of the tyres but seeing is believing.
Puts all sorts of thoughts in my mind with your fantastic daily drive look.
With my Sdrive might have to get a wider set of wheels for the back and drop it down a bit.
More saving and wife manipulating.
Thanks! I had the track wheels and tires sitting around, and after fitting them I almost think I could go a little wider...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabrahams View Post
And this is with stock swaybars? Keep us posted when BC's are released.

It would be nice to have a local company doing N20 mods other than piggyback.
Will do! I recently installed a downpipe on a 328 for a customer, and I'm not sure I like the loud turbo noises enough to put one on my x1 lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantm135i View Post
wow ive been looking for stiffer front and rear swaybars please let me know and want a strut tower brace
From what I can tell the rear suspension is extremely similar to the e90. If I can find a cheap enough used e90 m3 rear bar I'm going to try and install it. I don't think the car needs a larger front bar at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3 View Post
The front swaybar is identical to that of a 335xi, so one made for that will swap.

The rear is a different part number but looks very similar. I can't confirm it will swap yet but have a hunch it will.
I'm searching for a used m3 rear bar... If I can't find one I may end up getting a Whiteline e90 bar and seeing if it will work.