Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Yea, I think he's a little special.

He's going to go broke in a year with that mindset.
Edit: only trying to help you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4_GTS View Post
100% agree.

He's really new at this and you can see his posts that he's all over the place with where he put his money.
Well, I'm attempting to diversify my portfolio via companies I personally believe in. TSLA (Tech), BA (Defense), PLAY (Hospitality), DIS (Travel), and a few penny stocks for fun; (XSPA) and (SGBX). Whether or not you guys consider that being "all over the place", isn't for me to decide, but I look at it as diversifying or 'casting a wide net.'

I don’t really understand your gripe with Tesla. For one, it’s the largest electric vehicle manufacturer in the world. It has also, just as of recently, shown an ability to become profitable. Furthermore, their presence in China appears to be gaining momentum with plans of a new giga factory.

Then, you’ve got Elon Musk, and all his crazy and wild ideas that people seem to really appreciate.

Whether you want to believe it or not, the company will eventually increase its profit margin and continue expanding, thus, lowering purchase price even more. The Model 3 is close, but not exactly a mass consumed automobile “yet.”

And the only thing high are my Tesla shares, so I apologize if you guys missed out on the fun, but I made a decent gain (unrealized) since buying in May.
Appreciate 0