08-29-2020, 02:18 PM   #17
Sulphurman
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 E84 1.8d Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by orca4wd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulphurman View Post
Bluetooth is part of the COMBOX functionality. If it's disabled it won't work. Why/how is it disabled?

The Combo box emergency service charges a monthly fees. BMW dealer went ahead and disabled it during a service call by my arrangement. They were going to refund a $200 telling me to patiently wait, but never honor it. I try to follow up with their customer services. One of their upper manager, Bernaddie, ID# 8858 basically don't want to honor this agreement despite it was written in a service document. This angry me, BMW operates on high degree of greed, not a reputable company in my mind. They don't back-up their products and recalls. For example, look at E84 issues with strength timing chain, failure on thermostat and FRM module are all deal on a case by case basis. This is my last BMW ever, will never purchase this brand. Instead, I would recommend Lexus where problems are handle in mass basis, fixing their mistakes/issues. Recently, purchased a 2017 Lexus CT200h, loving it so far. Anyway, kind of got off track but had to relief steams
Maybe just the TeleServices are cancelled? Hopefully the USB would still connect...
Appreciate 0