10-18-2019, 08:38 AM   #77
bbnks2
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i N55

Quote:
Originally Posted by vilord View Post
What year and model is your car?
There are different spots and different systems.
2011 335i RWD Sedan. I checked newtis.info but the guide isn't helpful at all lol. I checked behind the driver side rear truck liner because there is a video on Youtube that shows it there on an E93. It's not there on an E90. I then check under the car near the front sub-frame. Nothing there. Maybe behind heat shields? I also check if anything was mounted inside of the rear bumper cover. I can't see anything. I am now reading it might be in the passenger side rear trunk liner near the battery? I'll check there tonight.

On a side note, I modified the $vo to remove $2vb and added $265. I then wrote it to CAS and NFRM. I then reset those ECU's and others back to defaults. Flat tire monitoring seems to be active, but, when it reset it displays "malfunction." I am guessing the RDC module still being plugged in is causing this error?

I also saw someone say you still need to manually code "RDC_Active" or whatever to nicht_active even after doing the above coding? Could that be the malfunction error? or is it the RDC? Sorry for all the questions. I'll play around with it tonight. Just trying to save a lot of frustration for something so simple.
Appreciate 0