View Single Post
      08-29-2019, 05:55 PM   #708
FourLeafX1
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 X1 xdrive35i M Sport

Hey guys!! Waiting on a 41k used Mineral White Xdrive35i M Sport to be shipped in to Denver. Should arrive in a couple weeks and am super excited to go pick her up!! Basically a fully loaded vehicle that was built in August of 2012, has every option I would've chosen new except two things, no paddle shifters (early build) and no M badges on the fenders. Curious if any other M Sport Owners could chime on and post proper measurements of where they sit on the fenders.. preferably measurements from the bottom edge of the fender and the rearmost edge on both sides would be awesome... I've looked through all the X1 TIS articles about badge placement, and googled my @ss off, but can't find a BMW guide that lists the proper measurements for these. Anyone who can help would be SO greatly appreciated. Oh and yes I know its not a full blown M.... hence why there will be NO M going anywhere else other than the factory installed spot on the fenders.... I have my "not actually an M" US Spec E36 M3 for posing in...
Appreciate 0