View Single Post
      10-03-2018, 12:32 AM   #6
Xdrive35i2014
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X1 35I

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3 View Post
I am selling my JRZ RS1 suspension that is made specifically for the X1. This is one of the highest quality suspensions you can buy and is in an entirely different league than KW or BC Racing. It is high quality monotube damper that is single adjustable. Comes with swift springs. The valving in the damper is set up for a comfortable street ride while being able to turn up the stiffness for the track. There is a a wide range of height adustability as well.

Kit includes freshly rebuilt dampers with zero miles on them since the rebuild, plus springs. Camber plates are not included, you will need either Vorschlag or Ground Control.

These have been sitting in my garage for months before I just had them rebuilt since I had upgraded to dual adjustable JRZ RS2 coilovers for track work.

This kit retails for $3183 from VAC Motorsports. I am asking $1500 shipped to the lower 48 states.
I know this has been a while but are these still available?
Mod List: Twisted Tuning MHD tune, XHP3, ER Charge Pipe, catless DP, ER Competition FMIC, Pure Stage 2 Turbo, PURE High Flow Inlet Pipe, ER Outlet Pipe, GFB DV (Plus), Gruppe M intake, Supersprint full exhaust
Appreciate 0