View Single Post
      08-02-2020, 08:46 PM   #41
JustinHEMI
Not great. Not terrible
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amrit2020 View Post
I started a detailing company a couple years ago in my city, I figured I would get to work on cool cars and most importantly make money to buy cars and car parts lol. We charge out at $150-$200 a detail (we offer many other services asides from detailing (https://dripdetailing.ca) and its now replaced my full time job and I just bought a e93 M3.

All our clients came through social media and kijiji. Shoot me a message if you have any questions
There is a shop in my hometown that was once a one person place that I've gone to since the beginning. He focused on QUALITY detailing and window tinting and now has the best and biggest such businesses in the Pittsburgh area (IMO). He just posted a video picking up his new GT4. On top of his Hellcat, Lamborghini, etc.

Great guy and his drive to deliver the best quality helped him achieve what he has today. He has a great crew that continues to deliver top quality. They do all of my cars (PPF, Ceramic, Tint).

The opening line in the video says it all, couldn't afford a 6 dollar lunch 8 years ago haha.