View Single Post
      04-05-2023, 10:36 AM   #15
nazali
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 230 2020 vert F23

Actually I think for us car guy's it is, I'll take it back what I said.

We lavish love on our car's hell we wont even put the car through a carwash with a brush for fear of damaging it.

We ceramic coat it, we put PFF film on it, we even wrap the car.

In my case I saved a lot of money to get a New car with help from my PX, actually this one is my first new car I ever bought.

This morning, I woke up feeling VERY unsettled, very mentally unsettled (a lot of things happening) I even dreamt I came out to the car, and somone had put a knife through the top, it was also thunder storming outside, in my PJ's I literally ran out to check if my windows were open, doors locked, any scumbags about.

Damage to the car otherwise, though I dont like it I can understand, but vandalism is just different, it is almost like you have been assaulted.

You can fight back, call a cop, put a bullet in the perps head, you know whatever to make it right.

But coming back to a keyed car is a different level of cowardice, especially as this is 2 events now on my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dradernh View Post
Oh, yes, it is!

Shortly after I got it, I had my '85 M6 keyed in San Francisco. It's only in recent years that my waking AND dreaming revenge fantasies have begun to abate.

Ironically, the pathetic and challenged individual who keyed my car did so right outside my local AAA office. A half-hour later, I was good to go and a week later got the car back looking new again. That took place after AAA had already repainted the entire car for me after a more significant paint-damaging incident.

If you ever wonder why your premiums are so high...
Appreciate 1
2000cs3531.50