01-23-2023, 02:48 PM   #1105
JMcLellan
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakefront View Post
Well, I wanted them to trade Rodgers before giving him that huge contract. Would hve been a PR nightmare to trade the 2 time MVP but he's never going to play that well again with the lineup they have. Rumors of Packers getting 2 first and a second round pick for him a year ago. I would have taken that in a minute. Nearly untradable now, and going to be pissed off that managment will get rid of some of his favorite players. You know, the ones that are washed up but he won't admit it.....Cobb, Bakhtiari, etc.
Don't think Love will ever be a productive starter but remains to be seen I guess. And with Lafluer already saying he's bringing back the idiot that runs the defense, I think the Vikes and Lions will have the division for a while.
Got it. Not sure what to think of the NFC north next year. Are the Lions really good, and will they sustain what they started to build this year, or will they regress in true Lions fashion? The Vikes have so much work to do to fix their defense it feels like a couple years of rebuilding. The Bears might stand to have the biggest upside next year. I could see all the NFC north teams being around 500 next season, and not sure who I would pick as a favorite to win the division.
lakefront566.50