01-21-2023, 02:03 PM   #140
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Road trips is the biggest reason why most people I know aren’t getting one right now. Charging times is the second biggest reason. You can laugh all you want. I wonder why it is people that think the way you do assume everyone else thinks the way you do? There’s 8 billion people on the planet right now each with their own personality. That probably comes as a shock to you. I suspect you’re a millennial.
Road trips are NOT even in the top 3 of what people look for when car shopping, hell not even top 5. Again your aimless reaching to have any say in this argument is shit. But i don't even need to try to shoot your argument down when you had nothing to even begin with.

I am laughing. Because the model 3/Y is the best selling EV to this day. So what is your problem? EV's or teslas? Don't worry, BMW will have an entire EV line soon if you don't like tesla. Have fun with your ICE while you can.

As for me, i have both EV and ICE so i'm happy. I have no care in the world for "road tripping" my tesla. Not because i don't think it can do it. But because if i needed to go cross country, i'd take a plane and get there in 6 hours.

You're focusing on an extra 10-15 minutes during rest stops on a road trip where people do what? Every summer? as your number 1 argument that EV doesn't work today.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL