TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92inPHX View Post
I have to disagree on the Ferrari PU having a noticeable advantage over the others. When in clear air, RB has had a higher top speed on the straights and the way Max caught and passed Charles on those three laps on the main straight was something to see. I think even in qualy the difference was Ferrari was stronger than everyone else in the slow corners of sector 2.

That being said, it looks to be at least while to see if Mercedes can even catch up to Ferrari and RB. Looks to be a great two team fight for the near future. I’m just excited that finally one of the two is red.
The F1-75 is very similar to the Mercedes W10/W11 in that regard. It doesn't need the top end speed like the RB because the chassis is just better in terms of balance and putting down power. VER needed the top speed AND DRS plus hard driving just to overtake LEC, while LEC through smart driving was able to position the F1-75 and overtake VER with ease. Outside of that 5 minute back/forth overtaking, LEC and the F1-75 were under no real threat. Whenever VER got within 1 sec, LEC was able to extend his lead with ease.
Appreciate 1
E92inNC1714.50