Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Plastic?
No, I posted this in The Confession thread, a few days ago:

I’ve had the worst week of my life. I had surgery last Monday to fix a deviated septum that I got after a racing accident, when I was 21. I had to have 12 hours of reconstruction surgery to fix my nose and face after that accident. The surgeon wasn’t able to completely fix my septum. But, he was able to cut a bone out, clean up my chronic sinusitis, that I’ve had for years, caused by the deviated septum, and he was able expand my sinuses with a balloon. This surgery was 6 hours long. I almost suffocated to death in post op and it took me another 5 hours to wake up from anesthesia, where they quickly kicked me and my girlfriend out of the hospital. I was no where close to being able to go home. At some point, during the surgery, they switched the blood pressure cuff from my right arm to my left arm. It was taking my blood pressure every minute. It made my arms so sore, I’m just today able to move my arms. Two nights after surgery, I got, I think, constipation. It was extremely painful all night long. Today, I’m only feeling slightly better then the day after surgery. I feel like I got hit by a train. Last night I had what felt like PTSD. I woke up about midnight, I got really angry and agitated about how I was treated in post op. And, I felt like if I went to sleep and didn’t wake up, that it would be ok. Then, I thought about how some of our people in the military feel that way, to a much greater degree, every day of their lives. I thought to myself, if they can deal with that everyday, I can deal with what I’m going through. Finally I was able to calm down and sleep for a couple hours. And again today, I only feel slightly better than the day after surgery. Sorry, I just needed to vent a little.
Appreciate 0