View Single Post
      08-29-2020, 12:19 PM   #16
orca4wd
Private
Rep
Drives: X1, Z3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulphurman View Post
Bluetooth is part of the COMBOX functionality. If it's disabled it won't work. Why/how is it disabled?

The Combo box emergency service charges a monthly fees. BMW dealer went ahead and disabled it during a service call by my arrangement. They were going to refund a $200 telling me to patiently wait, but never honor it. I try to follow up with their customer services. One of their upper manager, Bernaddie, ID# 8858 basically don't want to honor this agreement despite it was written in a service document. This angry me, BMW operates on high degree of greed, not a reputable company in my mind. They don't back-up their products and recalls. For example, look at E84 issues with strength timing chain, failure on thermostat and FRM module are all deal on a case by case basis. This is my last BMW ever, will never purchase this brand. Instead, I would recommend Lexus where problems are handle in mass basis, fixing their mistakes/issues. Recently, purchased a 2017 Lexus CT200h, loving it so far. Anyway, kind of got off track but had to relief steams

Last edited by orca4wd; 08-29-2020 at 12:25 PM..
Appreciate 0