06-19-2020, 10:10 PM   #6756
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
So he thinks.....for now. I see this going a different direction. She is obviously into him, but she is afraid and he is afraid of ruining what is there by wanting more. What he doesn't know is that she secretly wants the same thing he does, she simply doesn't know how to act and/or go about dealing with her emotions all while protecting herself. I've seen this show before. The life of Jody ages 20 to 40.

dinonz relax, chill and stay your course. Don't force anything and just take your time. Be the good guy you already are with her and she will slowly open up to you....and if she doesn't, sit back drink a beer and look at your gorgeous cars, then reflect on your life. You're doing much better than most. Finances and other matters you have control over in life seem to mean nothing when you can't wrap your fingers around the things you can not control, i.e. other people's emotions. Difficult and frustrating yes, but as with everything else in life; it's all in how you perceive it, look at it or mentally process it.
Indeed. I think maybe there's a spark there she's just scared of it. To win her over, I have to just take a back seat, show her I care and mean it, and let her relax and start to accept that. In the mean time, my pool is nearly finished, she's shown me the playboy bikini she bought to wear in it, so I'm just hoping I don't have a heart attack before claiming my prize. Whether anything happens or not, I think she plans to hang around for a long time. I think the wise move here is not to make a move, but be there in every way I can.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13159.00