YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
I think she sounds like a great person and you gave it a good try but it's time to move on. Chemistry is very important and you shouldn't settle. I once dated a guy I met online, actually a cop and probably the best looking guy I met online, and he was a great guy. But we just lacked chemistry and eventually we just ended it nicely. No point dragging it on. I'm sure she will be heartbroken but just be really nice about it.
He hasn't even told us why he isn't feeling it nor do we know the whole relationship. He could be making a big mistake & that is what it sounds like to me.

Just b/c it's not tearing clothes off like wild animals daily or something does not = no chemistry. Like many other posters said, I'd be careful about tossing this one away of she is indeed as good as he says. He needs to sort out his head. He doesn't even know why. Sounds like another case of thinking with the penis and/or wanting nonsense till you get it then oops I should have stayed with the other girl!
Well I wouldn't want to be with a guy who wasn't sure about me and just felt kinda meh. Sometimes there is no reason why.
Appreciate 4
UncleWede18156.00
nyalpine907444.00
________4163.50
King Rudi13159.00