View Single Post
      07-28-2018, 12:15 PM   #12
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickem View Post
All the woman in accounting shared file cabinets. They were all complaining about sticky handles. One weird woman was always doing something sneaky at her desk. One day when she was at lunch the other ones went through her desk. In her top drawer was a very used tube of Vagisil! She was putting it on her cootch under her skirt and not washing her hands and schmegging up the cabinet handles!
LOL. Reminds me of my first job. I worked at this computer shop. We got tired of the sales people coming into the service shop constantly taking our broom. So one day, I grab the liquid soap from the bathroom and ran a "stream" of said soap down the handle of the broom. Like clockwork, one of the sales guys came into the shop and grabbed the broom. The look on his face was priceless as he had the WTF look. He looked at all of us as to wanting an explanation of why he had this slimy stuff on his hands. We all did a stroking motion with our hands... He stormed out of there pissed. LOL.
Appreciate 1
wrickem2124.50