JasonCSU
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i, '88 325is

Garage List
1988 BMW 325is  [0.00]
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
There are a few things; I'm not sure which irritates me more.

- People who use more than their fair share of overhead compartment space. I've seen people get on board with their carry-on, laptop bag, large coat (and sometimes also a purse), and they put it all into the overhead. Seriously, WTH. Be considerate of your fellow passengers. I really wish each seat had a designated amount of overhead bin space.

- People who put their carry-on bags in the overhead horizontally instead of vertically. It's not a difficult concept to grasp people. Roll-aboard carry-on bags are designed to fit in the overhead lengthwise so more bags can be stowed up there.

- People who can not lift their own bags in and out of the overhead. If you can't lift your own bag, you've probably packed too much stuff. Note, this does not apply to those who are disabled or elderly.

- Kids who constantly kick the seatback, reach between the seats, or are just plain loud. No, I don't have kids but I do understand they can be difficult. That said, kids shouldn't get a free pass to be unruly on a plane. Be a parent and discipline your kids, or at least attempt to.

- People who book a window seat but constantly need to get up to use the restroom. If you need to go that frequently, book a damn isle seat.
Romo1764.50