10-17-2016, 11:09 AM   #726
The Choosey begger
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
It's almost seven pm and getting dark here so good morning to you too!

Oh btw. Thanks for being a bitch at times. Could you time that to every ocasion i mention I'm going to build something in the future?

Such a fucking disaster day at the site I have no words, and all fingers point to yoyrs truly as the reason for the failures. Fun!

Hey I admit my life is by far the worst example to give to a 23 year old. I've had fun and I've done shit normal people just say they dream of doing, but then again I think she's witnessed enough to know better than to think of me as an example.

She's the girl who time after time answers her phone when I need help hauling furniture around and when ever I've needed a babysitter, she'd take the job.

There has to be information on men that'll help to find a normal bloke. She basically needs an engineer with a streak that'll allow a tolerance for insanity (I'm not letting her to ditch my family to gain her her own.)

I've played with outokumpu and outotech since early spring. on that field you can find big short gainers and I expect big profits from that field in the next five years.
They dont have some local car forums in Finland where you can go recruit a few leg humpers to help you with your projects?
Appreciate 0