Thread: Rip Off Report
View Single Post
      06-11-2014, 12:19 PM   #18
2011CrazE89
Moved on
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z430i & 2015 MB C300

I think at one point or another we’ve all been screwed by a dealership. BMW TRIED to get me to pay for repairs on a loaner car.

I had dropped off my Z4 for routine maintenance. Apparently there was a small 2 inch scratch on the front bumper of their 2013 3 series they loaned me. During the walk around inspection I missed it, the service attendant missed it, and I drove off to work. When I returned it later that day the clerk at the front desk gets on his hands and knees looking at the front bumper. I asked him if there was a problem and this guy completely ignored me. He goes inside and disappears for 5 minutes and returns with the Manager. The Manager then gets on his hands and knees, looks at the scratch and says: we’re going to have to repair that. I said go ahead, but I’m not paying for it so whoever you report to I need to speak to whoever that person reports to. I explained that you can’t expect the customer to get down on all fours looking for every little defect. Besides, the car just came out of the car wash and was dripping wet. He goes inside and returns 5 minutes later and says: Don’t worry we’ll take care of it. I said I was never worried
Appreciate 0