XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BMW X1 Forums > General BMW X1 (E84) Forum

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-18-2011, 05:43 AM   #1
brettnosse
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: Mini
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: St George Australia

Posts: 35
iTrader: (0)

HI Just ordered my new X1M

Hi Guys, Just thought I had better introduce you. I was the first ever MINI owner in australia, and have since then owned 3 New MINIS..... But I am getting more into the classic scene and have bought a small car trailer, to trailer my Classic 1968 Cooper S to and from Brisbane.

So the final Spec......
Alpine white X1 23D M sport ( and its goodies)
Xennon lights
Harmon Kardon
Comfort Access
Dark Tint,
17" rims,
Black leather

All up got a great deal through Darren Fraser at Motorline.

Very excited expected June July
brettnosse is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2011, 06:28 AM   #2
mario486
Mario
 
mario486's Avatar
 
Drives: X1 XDrive 2.0d, Mini Cooper
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Scotland/Alba

Posts: 981
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettnosse View Post
.....have bought a small car trailer, to trailer my Classic 1968 Cooper S to and from Brisbane.

So the final Spec......
Alpine white X1 23D M sport ( and its goodies)
Xennon lights
Harmon Kardon
Comfort Access
Dark Tint,
17" rims,
Black leather

All up got a great deal through Darren Fraser at Motorline.

Very excited expected June July
Hi brettnosse, welcome to the forum

Great wee car you have there in the mini, I would love one as well but an original here can cost more than my X1!

Sticking with my modern Cooper for the moment. One of the nicest cars I have ever owned, from a drivers point of view.
__________________
"Do or do not, there is no try!" - Master Yoda
"Always in motion is the future" - Master Yoda
"Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is" - Master Yoda
"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living" - Nelson Mandela
mario486 is offline   Scotland
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2011, 07:57 AM   #3
brettnosse
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: Mini
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: St George Australia

Posts: 35
iTrader: (0)

They are starting to get to expensive $$$ here aswell.
I'm happy I bought mine straight out of school, Otherwise I couldnt afford one now
brettnosse is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2011, 07:59 AM   #4
Kres7787
Second Lieutenant
 
Kres7787's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW X1 sD 18d JB
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Croatia

Posts: 229
iTrader: (0)

Can't wait to see the pics of that!
Kres7787 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2011, 03:23 PM   #5
jmtm
Private
 
jmtm's Avatar
 
Drives: mini cooper
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: belgium

Posts: 82
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettnosse View Post
Hi Guys, Just thought I had better introduce you. I was the first ever MINI owner in australia, and have since then owned 3 New MINIS..... But I am getting more into the classic scene and have bought a small car trailer, to trailer my Classic 1968 Cooper S to and from Brisbane.

So the final Spec......
Alpine white X1 23D M sport ( and its goodies)
Xennon lights
Harmon Kardon
Comfort Access
Dark Tint,
17" rims,
Black leather

All up got a great deal through Darren Fraser at Motorline.

Very excited expected June July
Hi brettnosse and congratulations. I'm waiting for my X1 M too. the delivery is expected for the end of april.
I'm driving a mini cooper too.
__________________
Racing is in my blood. A. Senna
jmtm is offline   Belgium
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2011, 03:37 PM   #6
mario486
Mario
 
mario486's Avatar
 
Drives: X1 XDrive 2.0d, Mini Cooper
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Scotland/Alba

Posts: 981
iTrader: (0)

Gonna be a race on here for the first member to recieve delivery of a X1 M-Sport!!
__________________
"Do or do not, there is no try!" - Master Yoda
"Always in motion is the future" - Master Yoda
"Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is" - Master Yoda
"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living" - Nelson Mandela
mario486 is offline   Scotland
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2011, 03:40 PM   #7
jmtm
Private
 
jmtm's Avatar
 
Drives: mini cooper
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: belgium

Posts: 82
iTrader: (0)

i hope that i' ll be the first one. i can't wait anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Racing is in my blood. A. Senna
jmtm is offline   Belgium
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2011, 04:11 PM   #8
drandazzo
New Member
 
Drives: BMW X5
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Melbourne

Posts: 25
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmtm View Post
Hi brettnosse and congratulations. I'm waiting for my X1 M too. the delivery is expected for the end of april.
I'm driving a mini cooper too.
Ordered mine in late Jan - for April Build.. should be ready in May

M Sport Sapphire Black/Leather Panoramic Sunroof, Auto, 18" Wheels, Elec Seats, Pro Sat Nav, Reverse Camera, Xenon, PDC, Ext Mirror Package, Internet, Mobile Prep, Wood Grain Interior...
drandazzo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2011, 04:15 PM   #9
jmtm
Private
 
jmtm's Avatar
 
Drives: mini cooper
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: belgium

Posts: 82
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drandazzo View Post
Ordered mine in late Jan - for April Build.. should be ready in May

M Sport Sapphire Black/Leather Panoramic Sunroof, Auto, 18" Wheels, Elec Seats, Pro Sat Nav, Reverse Camera, Xenon, PDC, Ext Mirror Package, Internet, Mobile Prep, Wood Grain Interior...
Black sapphire for me too
__________________
Racing is in my blood. A. Senna
jmtm is offline   Belgium
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2011, 05:04 PM   #10
mario486
Mario
 
mario486's Avatar
 
Drives: X1 XDrive 2.0d, Mini Cooper
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Scotland/Alba

Posts: 981
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmtm View Post
i hope that i' ll be the first one. i can't wait anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Think you are the odds on favourite at the moment You have the advantage though as our Oz friends need to have their X1's shipped half way round the world.
__________________
"Do or do not, there is no try!" - Master Yoda
"Always in motion is the future" - Master Yoda
"Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is" - Master Yoda
"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living" - Nelson Mandela
mario486 is offline   Scotland
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2011, 06:24 AM   #11
Super dooper
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: X123d
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Belgium

Posts: 40
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettnosse View Post
Hi Guys, Just thought I had better introduce you. I was the first ever MINI owner in australia, and have since then owned 3 New MINIS..... But I am getting more into the classic scene and have bought a small car trailer, to trailer my Classic 1968 Cooper S to and from Brisbane.

So the final Spec......
Alpine white X1 23D M sport ( and its goodies)
Xennon lights
Harmon Kardon
Comfort Access
Dark Tint,
17" rims,
Black leather

All up got a great deal through Darren Fraser at Motorline.

Very excited expected June July
Nice configuration!
Super dooper is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2011, 11:02 AM   #12
aris
Second Lieutenant
 
aris's Avatar
 
Drives: X1 xdrive 23d
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: GREECE

Posts: 213
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
__________________
aris is offline   Greece
0
Reply With Quote
      07-14-2011, 09:55 PM   #13
brettnosse
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: Mini
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: St George Australia

Posts: 35
iTrader: (0)

Update! Just got a call from Motorline, and its arrived ! Now pick up in a week or 2......
I dont want to get rid of the mini :-(
brettnosse is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2011, 08:16 AM   #14
ohnoyuji
Private First Class
 
Drives: Mini Cooper/ BMW X1 i28
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal

Posts: 187
iTrader: (0)

I own a 08 Mini and the X1....
It's two different car, the mini is more fun tho' but bad for my back...
ohnoyuji is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2011, 10:21 AM   #15
mario486
Mario
 
mario486's Avatar
 
Drives: X1 XDrive 2.0d, Mini Cooper
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Scotland/Alba

Posts: 981
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoyuji View Post
I own a 08 Mini and the X1....
It's two different car, the mini is more fun tho' but bad for my back...
Exactly the same here, Mini is a great toy and brilliant in narrow street city driving. X1 is larger and more comfortable. Mini get snowed in, X1 drives over it.

Keep both!
__________________
"Do or do not, there is no try!" - Master Yoda
"Always in motion is the future" - Master Yoda
"Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is" - Master Yoda
"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living" - Nelson Mandela
mario486 is offline   Scotland
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2011, 09:53 PM   #16
brettnosse
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: Mini
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: St George Australia

Posts: 35
iTrader: (0)

I have a classsic mini, so that will do for Mini stuff.... for the time being...
brettnosse is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 PM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST