XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BMW X1 Forums > General BMW X1 (E84) Forum

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-28-2010, 10:13 PM   #1
OliNZ
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: BMWx1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Zealand

Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)

48 hours to go and a free paddle shifters

Ordered my X1 2.0d in August and it will be ready in 2 days, the specs..

Titanium silver
Xenon
Navigation pro
Comfort access
Lights package
Performance control
Blade style 323 wheels

And I was told by the salesman that all new (MY2011) X1 2.0d are now fitted with paddle shift as standard, the car is at the groomers and the waiting is almost over

Pictures to come
OliNZ is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2010, 01:44 AM   #2
nicholls
New Member
 
Drives: bmw x1
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: sydney australia

Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)

hi i took delivery on the 16 th november white sdrive 20. auto beige leather shadow tone x line and 320 18 inch wheels great car like you when i ordered it paddles were not even an option on this car but it arrived with them it was a nice supprise and for free richard
nicholls is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2010, 10:14 PM   #3
carven
New Member
 
Drives: BMW X1 xDrive20D Alpine White
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: QLD, Australia

Posts: 5
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholls View Post
hi i took delivery on the 16 th november white sdrive 20. auto beige leather shadow tone x line and 320 18 inch wheels great car like you when i ordered it paddles were not even an option on this car but it arrived with them it was a nice supprise and for free richard
Nicholls, may I know what month, as shown on your car's compliance plate, is you car out of?
I went to the dealer today, didn't see mine there yet, but lots of others Xdrive20d just arrived, made out of June and July 2010 but all without the paddles.
May be it's an option but given to you for free.
carven is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2010, 11:33 PM   #4
OliNZ
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: BMWx1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Zealand

Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)

All MY2011 X1 2.0d (post August 2010 production) has paddles as standard.

sneaked into my dealer today and my car was sitting in the yard, took some quick snaps

3:00pm delivery tomorrow
Attached Images
  
OliNZ is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2010, 11:49 PM   #5
carven
New Member
 
Drives: BMW X1 xDrive20D Alpine White
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: QLD, Australia

Posts: 5
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliNZ View Post
All MY2011 X1 2.0d (post August 2010 production) has paddles as standard.

sneaked into my dealer today and my car was sitting in the yard, took some quick snaps

3:00pm delivery tomorrow
Good on you..
Seems that I will miss out on the paddles
Pls post more photos after delivery, especially the interior!!
carven is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2010, 11:53 PM   #6
OliNZ
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: BMWx1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Zealand

Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)

Carven when did u placed ur order?
OliNZ is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2010, 12:19 AM   #7
OliNZ
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: BMWx1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Zealand

Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)

one more sneaky snap...
Attached Images
 
OliNZ is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2010, 01:00 AM   #8
carven
New Member
 
Drives: BMW X1 xDrive20D Alpine White
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: QLD, Australia

Posts: 5
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliNZ View Post
Carven when did u placed ur order?
Lastest news from the dealer, my car is GONE! Actually they arranged my vehicle from South Australia or Victoria and somehow got sold there.
OliNZ, I was looking for one already available, whether in transit or other states, placed my order two to three weeks ago only.
Now the dealer is given me two options: and xdrive with a few expensive options, but no sunroof (which i do prefer to have) or an Sdrive, similar to what I did have on my missing Xdrive and with the PADDLES!
Can't decide... now I am checking with an dealer...
carven is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2010, 02:10 AM   #9
OliNZ
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: BMWx1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Zealand

Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carven View Post
Lastest news from the dealer, my car is GONE! Actually they arranged my vehicle from South Australia or Victoria and somehow got sold there.
OliNZ, I was looking for one already available, whether in transit or other states, placed my order two to three weeks ago only.
Now the dealer is given me two options: and xdrive with a few expensive options, but no sunroof (which i do prefer to have) or an Sdrive, similar to what I did have on my missing Xdrive and with the PADDLES!
Can't decide... now I am checking with an dealer...

Good luck with that Carven, if sunroof is wat u want, pick the Sdrive, i guess the Xdrive is mostly a surplus in sunny Aussie, go for the sunroof mate, also ask for the ship carriers name and track the ship's movement from Germany to OZ, tons of fun.
OliNZ is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08 PM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST