XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BMW X1 Forums > General BMW X1 (E84) Forum
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

08-27-2023, 12:23 AM   #1
E30_Crazy
Rep
Drives: 2014 X-Line 35i

Supersprint exhaust - N55

Just wanted to drop a mostly successful exhaust option. I just installed the Supersprint mid pipes (ends up being 2 pieces to buy/install to replace secondary cats and resonator). Unless you plan on cutting/welding/modifying the stock mid pipes, you'll need to buy some form of both from Supersprint (catless or catted "forward middle" section that bolts to downpipe, and a resonated or non-resonated "rear middle" section that attached between the muffler and the "forward middle")

Not a perfectly symmetrical install, but no re-bending was required. Just fine tuning the slip on sections while it's all hanging and adjustable (length, lateral rotation, etc).

Still need to get out and make some sound clips. However, a simple muffler delete on a stock exhaust is still louder than mine, which is fully catless, resonator delete, and modified stock muffler... Next step for me is taking in for a muffler delete and possibly a quad tip setup.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0