XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BMW X1 Forums > General BMW X1 (E84) Forum

12-14-2015, 12:38 PM   #1
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Interest Check...JRZ RS Two Suspension, Swift Springs, Ground Control camber plates

I am building my car for One Lap of America and have an offer from a suspension company to sponsor me with a custom built remote reservoir setup. This means I am thinking of selling my custom built JRZ RS-Two dual adjustable setup.

I would freshly rebuild these before selling so they would be back to brand new with zero miles on the rebuild (this will cost me about $500). Would let them go with 11k/16k Swift springs and ground control hybrid camber plates. Rides softer than stock on the lowest settings and incredibly stiff when maxed out. Hands down the highest end suspension available for these cars. I would be asking $3200 shipped for everything. This setup is about $4500 new for everything. This suspension will make your car handle better than a M3 if you replace your rear subframe bushings as well.

If anyone is interested let me know. Otherwise I may keep it for daily use after One Lap depending on how harsh my new suspension is. That is really the beauty of the JRZ; it can handle very stiff springs but be extremely compliant and soft on the street.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 08:26 AM   #2
whitecord
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 500whp 318ti

awesome! good luck with the one lap of america. i own a ex one lap car that raced in 99 and took 3rd overall.
      12-24-2015, 08:44 PM   #3
quads
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: bac mono

X1 for one lap? awesome! I ran in 2011 and 2012 in an e90 M3
Appreciate 0