03-02-2011, 05:43 AM   #23
HelVan
Enlisted Member
Norway
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive 18d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe79 View Post
I'll get it on Friday! After ordering it in November, it is not much more time to wait.
It really looks better with navi, but I heard it is easier to update the tom-toms. I also wanted the cam (as I'm a girl hehe) but it was not possible without navi. (I'll have the PDCs) At Toyota they have the pic of the cam in the rearview mirror... its quite handy if you don't have navi.

5 years? lucky you. in NL it is 2. What about the other countries?

I only drove the 18d and it was so powerful... comparing to my 64 bhp Skoda how much is the tuning? Around 2000 EUR?
ahhh... 2 days left... you lucky bastard

I have the PDC on my VW Touran now, and its good enough for me...but maybe I will appreciate the cam. And I guess that TomTom updates they maps more often than bmw does. and its probably cheaper aswell..

about one month ago it was 3 years warranty here. But many other cars like Audi and Toyota offered a 5 year warranty here, and then followed BMW a couple of weeks ago with 5 year. so luckily for me It will be 5 years when i pick up my car

64bhp versus 177bhp would be like night & day I guess.. Really wanted the 20d but I chose to put the 4500 euros in additional equipment instead.

The Hartge "chip" costs around 2600 euros and the workshop charges 250 euros to install it. But again... I live in expensive Norway. If I drive to Sweden I can get it for around 2100 euros.
So time will show what to do...

looking forward to see some pics soon..... of your new ride
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2011, 06:05 AM   #24
HelVan
Enlisted Member
Norway
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive 18d

wooohooo... my dealer called now.... 11/3 is THE DATE!!! Psyched!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2011, 07:21 AM   #25
Gatekeeper
Captain
France
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d Security

Agreed. The 20d 177 horse are plenty to get you out of all situations.