Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

03-02-2017, 06:48 AM   #1
GLUK
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 13 X1 20d M Sport

ConnectedDrive --> Headache

Searching over and over but cannot fig out! Got a used X1 2013 with Sat Nav business (manufactured in Oct 13), enrolled ConnectedDrive Service. Only activities I can do are to send destination from Google Map (from my MBP), and update My News (Apps in my Car) by Remote Cockpit (BMW portal). Certainly, my BMW Online does work.

Now, I dare not to subscribe Remote Service! I cannot connect my Nexus 6P or iPod Touch 4G, all with original cables to USB port at front panel. Definitely, I cannot access Spotify and others via mobile devices.

I connect a USB media and my car can recognise it and music can be played by idrive. The idrive software is updated to latest version, problems still exists.

I was told by ConnectedDrive CS UK to remove BMW Connect (Classic) from my Android and only use the latest BMW Connect, and to reset my iPod Touch. But seems all lead me to same fate. Appreciate any help.

Cheers, GLUK
Appreciate 0