XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

07-24-2016, 01:39 AM   #6997
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Umm being friendzoned is so obvious!
If you guys are not kissing or anything else physical after a couple dates, uhhh you're just friends. If she is seeing other guys and telling you, you're just friends. Girls are obvious when they like you.
Appreciate 2
      07-24-2016, 01:42 AM   #6998
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei
Yes but, magic happened... Thank gawd...

By magic I meant a detailer with some magic solution and also one of them air guns...
That is some magic. That stuff is hard to clean, with all the oil and strong spices. I've got friends with catering businesses. Some use Honda Odyssey's for deliveries. The carpets are destroyed. No amount of hot water extraction can get rid of the smell 100%.
Okay so they were able to save the one month old car, and it was worth every single penny because I felt bad even though it was the restaurants fault for shoddy packing they did on the containers...

I'd like to forget this moment every occurred... In fact, let's not speak of this moment ever again...
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 01:42 AM   #6999
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette
If you guys are not kissing or anything else physical after a couple dates, uhhh you're just friends. If she is seeing other guys and telling you, you're just friends. Girls are obvious when they like you.
It's obvious when you're observing and when someone actually points it out in a way that gets through. When you're in it, it's not that easy. Maybe it's just me.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 01:43 AM   #7000
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
It's obvious when you're observing and when someone actually points it out in a way that gets through. When you're in it, it's not that easy. Maybe it's just me.
I think it's just you.
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 01:45 AM   #7001
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls
Quote:
Was just sent this photo. Seems share worthy.
IS THAT YOUR SISTER?!?
Keep your panties on... He has Monday to rekindle the romance before you try moving in for the kill, lol...
I'm a lonewolf,

I don't play by no "bro code" rules.

As long as she isn't your wife, I don't care. Us musicians have that power, especially piano/singer combos. so you all better hope there isn't a piano at whatever bar/house/wherever it is I go
      07-24-2016, 01:49 AM   #7002
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
End of the day you'd know better than anyone else looking into the fishbowl as opposed to being in it... Chances are we're only getting bits and pieces... I'm a strong proponent on NOT sharing all these feels on the interwebs, because nobody knows better than you...

We don't know the circumstances of what is your friendship / relationship, because shiet gets lost in translation...

Maybe she's waiting for you to make the move? Maybe she's shy? Maybe she's using you for your money / investments / hotels / Ferrari / tesla / Rolls / Audi / Honda Odyssey catering mobile? We don't know... Only you do...

Worst case scenario, you'll be in the same boat today if you don't at least inquire / go for it... Worst case scenario will be the same as it is today where you are both nothing more than friends... So ultimately, you got nothing to lose... Better to know than not know, IMO...
Appreciate 3
      07-24-2016, 01:50 AM   #7003
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
IS THAT YOUR SISTER?!?
Keep your panties on... He has Monday to rekindle the romance before you try moving in for the kill, lol...
I'm a lonewolf,

As long as she isn't your wife, I don't care. Us musicians have that power, especially piano/singer combos. so you all better hope there isn't a piano at whatever bar/house/wherever it is I go
Don't worry about the piano, worry about your canine... Better hope I don't have a pocket full of puppy treats if I meet Boswer... Gonna steal yo dog...

Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 01:51 AM   #7004
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think it's just you.
Jesus crisco... He's got until Monday !! Don't kick him until Monday night...

His butthole just puckered up reading that...
Appreciate 3
      07-24-2016, 01:54 AM   #7005
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Awesome! What stage are you both at now? Just rekindling things? There was some talk about something happening on this Monday I believe?
Was pushed into friend zone, been trying to get out of it for the past few weeks. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but trying to keep expectations low.

One of things we used to do was go on dates involving different restaurants, some activity, and chilling at one of our places. Haven't done that yet, so planning on doing that on Monday.
Got it! Good luck brother, definitely keep us posted!!

Would love to hear some deets if you feel comfortable telling on Interwebs, how you both met, how you came back together, what she does, age, etc.

I'm a nosy prick lol
I would've just gone with "I'm a prick..." but I guess that softens the blow...

Dude does look he just had EXTRA spicy tikka masala sauce though and has to go to the bathroom... Like stat...
Im gonna shower your Royce in piss old man, keep talking...
Before or after the vindaloo? Will make a difference...

I just had a mishap where I had some lentil soup explode in the front seat of someone else's car... It wasn't pretty man...

*edit - from your cousins restaurant so applicable
Those shaky, unsteady hands have failed you once more...
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 01:56 AM   #7006
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
End of the day you'd know better than anyone else looking into the fishbowl as opposed to being in it... Chances are we're only getting bits and pieces... I'm a strong proponent on sharing all these feels on the interwebs, because nobody knows better than you...

We don't know the circumstances of what is your friendship / relationship, because shiet gets lost in translation...

Maybe she's waiting for you to make the move? Maybe she's shy? Maybe she's using you for your money / investments / hotels / Ferrari / tesla / Rolls / Audi / Honda Odyssey catering mobile? We don't know... Only you do...

Worst case scenario, you'll be in the same boat today if you don't at least inquire / go for it... Worst case scenario will be the same as it is today where you are both nothing more than friends... So ultimately, you got nothing to lose... Better to know than not know, IMO...
Holy sheet...great advice!!!

Can't believe I just said that...

I agree though, we simply weren't there through all of this to make rational judgments about your relationship. Only you can know bhai!
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 01:56 AM   #7007
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think it's just you.

No, I mean it's been so obvious (to me anyways) that he's been in the friendzone recently. It seems she has just had a change of heart though so I wish him luck. But within the next couple weeks, if nothing happens...she's just not into him.
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 01:57 AM   #7008
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
IS THAT YOUR SISTER?!?
I'm a lonewolf,

Don't worry about the piano, worry about your canine... Better hope I don't have a pocket full of puppy treats if I meet Boswer... Gonna steal yo dog...

He gets his good looks from me, obviously

You're too ugly to be his daddy
Attached Images

07-24-2016, 01:57 AM   #7009
shoei
Banned
Rep

Be that as it may... I won't be stuck on a boat in the middle of the ocean for a naval career where my fellow soldiers start looking like gal gadot after all that time at sea...

You'd probably have better luck out at sea anyways, once you get rid of all the lifeboats so they can't get away from you?

Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 02:00 AM   #7010
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think it's just you.

No, I mean it's been so obvious (to me anyways) that he's been in the friendzone recently. It seems she has just had a change of heart though so I wish him luck. But within the next couple weeks, if nothing happens...she's just not into him.
I think there are a lot of factors to weigh in as to why she may have friendzoned him recently. But, it would all just be speculation.

Only Aatish truly knows what's there and what isn't!
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 02:01 AM   #7011
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Btw is this what old people do?

It's my last weekend in SoCal, and instead of going out and socializing, i hit the gym early (7pm) went to albertsons, shopped for groceries, and now watching Big Bang theory reruns.

This is 28.
      07-24-2016, 02:01 AM   #7012
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
IS THAT YOUR SISTER?!?
I'm a lonewolf,

To be completely honest... For a half breed, kinda disappointing... Feel like you might have been shafted a bit...

It's like the Lego batman song...

"Darkness... No parents... Super rich so kinda makes it better..."

jk...

He's a good lookin' pup though... How old is he now?
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2016, 02:04 AM   #7013
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:

It's my last weekend in SoCal, and instead of going out and socializing, i hit the gym early (7pm) went to albertsons, shopped for groceries, and now watching Big Bang theory reruns.

This is 28.
Chances are you hit the gym early because it's a SoCal phenomenon where the frickin' gyms close early on sat / sun...

Albertson's has terrible groceries however... I bet you don't get Bowser's food from there, do you? At least you take good care of him...
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 02:04 AM   #7014
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

Quote:
End of the day you'd know better than anyone else looking into the fishbowl as opposed to being in it... Chances are we're only getting bits and pieces... I'm a strong proponent on sharing all these feels on the interwebs, because nobody knows better than you...

There have been times where I was ready to move on, but she some how came back into the picture, and because of that I didn't move on.

Shit like talking about other dudes is discouraging...but then sending me hand written letters out of nowhere, and coming to me when she's sad/single makes things confusing.

Life and work probably doesn't help the case. I'll admit, I didn't commit at all the right times, maybe she is waiting for a move. The thought of her using me for personal crossed my mind...but certain actions on her behalf dismissed that.

Monday is D-Day. Hopefully, I don't hold back. You're right, better to know than not.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 02:06 AM   #7015
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think it's just you.

I think there are a lot of factors to weigh in as to why she may have friendzoned him recently. But, it would all just be speculation.

Only Aatish truly knows what's there and what isn't!
To her point though, he could also be in denial, but we'll never know... Only him and the Armo-talian will know the actual story...
Appreciate 2
      07-24-2016, 02:06 AM   #7016
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
IS THAT YOUR SISTER?!?
I'm a lonewolf,

To be completely honest... For a half breed, kinda disappointing... Feel like you might have been shafted a bit...

It's like the Lego batman song...

"Darkness... No parents... Super rich so kinda makes it better..."

jk...

He's a good lookin' pup though... How old is he now?
Hahhahaahahhaahahha, don't be mad that for a half breed- I got eyelids and you didn't , you chinky motherfucker. :P

He really is though. He's like a big teddy bear that's actually alive. He's 5 now! So he's just about half way through the average healthy bulldog life.

He is neutured, and is on as strict (boiled) raw diet of chicken and liver (1 kg a day) so hopefully I can prolonge his life as long as I can.

Just know- if I'm still around these halls the day, you know, he crosses the bridge- put me on suicide watch.
      07-24-2016, 02:09 AM   #7017
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:

This is 28.
Chances are you hit the gym early because it's a SoCal phenomenon where the frickin' gyms close early on sat / sun...

Albertson's has terrible groceries however... I bet you don't get Bowser's food from there, do you? At least you take good care of him...
Let me guess, you're one of those uppity sprouts/whole foods/ pretentious mother fuckers ?

Sorrrrryyyyy boojy. Food is food. I still have lower body fat than you. And I'm powered by albertsons groceries, so I save more. (Unless you shop at Walmart/food4less- then you win- however, I do get my tank tops and sweat pants from Walmart)

And I have 24 hour fitness+ Equinox- so I have access at all hours when Equinox is closed
      07-24-2016, 02:10 AM   #7018
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
Be that as it may... I won't be stuck on a boat in the middle of the ocean for a naval career where my fellow soldiers start looking like gal gadot after all that time at sea...

You'd probably have better luck out at sea anyways, once you get rid of all the lifeboats so they can't get away from you?

When you're out fishing for pike with your great-grandchildren...next weekend...and your boat capsizes because your dusty fart started a tsunami, you better be praying I'm nearby to rescue you Life-Alert style...
Appreciate 3