Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BMW X1 Forums > General BMW X1 (E84) Forum
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

08-23-2023, 08:49 PM   #1
beeemermeup
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw x1

2013 X1 x35i cabin air filter location?

Hi everyone. First post. I have a 2013 X1 x35i and have been trying to locate where to replace the two little in-cabin air filters, NOT the long one located just under the windsheild, the two small ones. I have found a few videos that would suggest access to these two smaller filters is usually behind the glove compartment, or on the inside left of the passanger leg area. I have looked in both places and just cant seem to find the access point for these two small filters. I have not found a video that looks like the interior of my vehicle. With respect to it possibly being behind the glove compartment, I did actualy lower the glove compartment completely and detached it to gain full access to that area, but i still don't see any access area under there. Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance..
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2023, 09:29 PM   #2
cwickberg
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X1 35i MSport Ultimate,

The long Microfilter/activated Carbon insert is the filter. AFAIK there is no other interior air filter.
Appreciate 0