Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

08-19-2015, 08:26 AM   #111
PrematureApex
Colonel
Rep
Drives: N55 X1, N54 135, s54 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomic View Post
Whatever dude. You have a RAV 4 type performance. You can find one review that puts you 1/10 second faster to 1/4 mile than the RAV 4. Congrats! You could have gotten a RAV 4 had more room and saved a ton of money. And it probably could have been modded to be even faster and probably not look tacky like your X1. You mocked me for RAV 4 comparison and that is what you have at best.

What did you pay close to 50k for your x1? And then how much on mods? That is truly sad. You are getting close to M3 money...Also my stock x28i at least looks decent. I hope you are 19 and not driving around in that thing as a middle aged man.
For about the 10th time now...that's the big draw of the N55...it's ability to make big power, cheaply. Short of adding a five-figure custom FI system onto the RAV4, no, no you can't get anywhere near the type for gains you can get (very easily) from the N55 (nor from your N20 for that matter...which also gains power much easier than the Toyota V6 would). If you don't know what you're talking about, why are you posting on the subject?

Nor do you have a car that's based on the E90 chassis...RWD bias, tons of aftermarket suspension parts already available, etc.

Why do you think 1/2/335s are so popular among guys who like to tune? That's like saying a guy who bought a 335 should have bought a FWD V6 Camry. Yeah, thanks for your amazing insight.

One thing is clear, you don't know nearly enough about cars in general to be in this conversation in the first place. Some really stupid stuff coming out of your mouth.

Quote:
You have a RAV 4 type performance.
See, you're doing it again. He, in fact, does NOT have RAV 4 type performance. Despite the fact that you know these statements are blatantly false, you keep saying shit like this.

You can keep bringing the comparison back to stock cars, despite the fact that we've made it clear we bought N55s for the VERY REASON of what they can do in the aftermarket.

His car outruns M3s and 911s. Your car can barely outrun some Subaru Foresters.
'08 N54 535xi touring (Bilstein B6s, Downpipes, MHD tune, baby seat)

Last edited by PrematureApex; 08-19-2015 at 08:59 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2015, 09:00 AM   #112
atomic
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 x3 x-line white

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrematureApex View Post
For about the 10th time now...that's the big draw of the N55...it's ability to make big power, cheaply. Short of adding a five-figure custom FI system onto the RAV4, no, no you can't get anywhere near the type for gains you can get (very easily) from the N55 (nor from your N20 for that matter...which also gains power much easier than the Toyota V6 would).

Nor do you have a car that's based on the E90 chassis...RWD bias, tons of aftermarket suspension parts already available, etc.

Why do you think 1/2/335s are so popular among guys who like to tune? That's like saying a guy who bought a 335 should have bought a FWD V6 Camry. Yeah, thanks for your amazing insight.

One thing is clear, you don't know nearly enough about cars in general to be in this conversation in the first place. Some really stupid stuff coming out of your mouth.

See, you're doing it again. He, in fact, does NOT have RAV 4 type performance. Despite the fact that you know these statements are blatantly false, you keep saying shit like this.

You can keep bringing the comparison back to stock cars, despite the fact that we've made it clear we bought N55s for the VERY REASON of what they can do in the aftermarket.

His car outruns M3s and 911s. Your car can barely outrun some Subaru Foresters.
I didn't bring up the performance of Camry's and RAV4's. He was the one who compared it to the RAV4. Saying a RAV4 could smoke my car. While it most likely could smoke his beloved X35i.

Sure his car can outrun M3's and 911s. I really believe that. Maybe ones from 1982.

Anyone can say their car can do anything on the Internet. I am looking at stock numbers. Shoot he could have gotten a new BMW HP4 stock for 20k and it can do the quarter mile in the 9's. It could actually beat 911s and M3s in real life and not just some dude pretending it could on the internet.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2015, 09:17 AM   #113
PrematureApex
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
While it most likely could smoke his beloved X35i.

Sure his car can outrun M3's and 911s. I really believe that. Maybe ones from 1982.

Anyone can say their car can do anything on the Internet.
Umm, he (and I), posted videos of his car, both on a roadcoarse and 1/4 mile. He posted his most recent time slip, as well as those from when he was stock. He held (or still does hold) the N55 xdrive record. It's a well-known car in the BMW community.

My wife's X1 (which makes about 100 less HP than his car) pulls away from my E46 M3 at least until 110 or so. Why is that hard for you to believe?

Just goes back to the point, you don't know anything at all about cars in general. Let alone E90 N54/55's.

This is really what you've reduced your position to be? That everyone is lying about everything?

Tremendous contributions, really, thank you(!)

Last edited by PrematureApex; 08-19-2015 at 09:37 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2015, 10:34 AM   #114
atomic
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Umm, he (and I), posted videos of his car, both on a roadcoarse and 1/4 mile. He posted his most recent time slip, as well as those from when he was stock. He held (or still does hold) the N55 xdrive record. It's a well-known car in the BMW community.

My wife's X1 (which makes about 100 less HP than his car) pulls away from my E46 M3 at least until 110 or so. Why is that hard for you to believe?

Just goes back to the point, you don't know anything at all about cars in general. Let alone E90 N54/55's.

This is really what you've reduced your position to be? That everyone is lying about everything?

Tremendous contributions, really, thank you(!)
Your wife's X1? So you don't even have an X1 and you are posting this nonsense on here? I know the facts.
Your wife's X1 has 100 less horsepower than his? What does it have 206 horsepower?
If his car is so well known why does he come on here and act like a three year old bragging about his car?
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2015, 10:35 AM   #115
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
If his car is so well known why does he come on here and act like a three year old bragging about his car?
Because I am bored at work and it's an amusing distraction to see your reactions.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2015, 10:40 AM   #116
PrematureApex
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Your wife's X1? So you don't even have an X1 and you are posting this nonsense on here?
What?

I own the car, I bought it for her. I drive it a couple days a week. I wrench on it. I just refer to it as her car. She got a bit tired of sitting in rush hour in her 135 6-speed. She wanted something more a bit more practical (our two cars were an E46 M3 and the 1er...not exactly much utility between them) and an auto, while still being small and retaining the ability to be pretty fast (her 135 was around 360 whp on 93).

Quote:
Your wife's X1 has 100 less horsepower than his?
How is it that you're still not able to follow the conversation? Again, are you ESL?

Yes, his car make something near 500 HP with the turbo upgrade (maybe 480?). Mine is running only a JB4 (www.burgertuning.com) and an intake, with some occasional E85. Depending on the gas in the car, it's around 340-370 whp, or around 375-400 bhp. That's about 100 less than his, as I posted.

Way to not address anything that I posted about how your sole position is to continue to ignore THE FACT that we're not driving around in stock X1s...and continuing to ignore video evidence that his car is, in fact, nothing like a stock X1 in the power/performance department.

Wait, make YET ANOTHER post and don't address that simple freaking point. It's what you do, afterall!

Quote:
I know the facts.
You know facts? You continue to demonstrate that you know little to nothing about cars in general, let alone the ones we're talking about here.

Last edited by PrematureApex; 08-19-2015 at 10:57 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2015, 10:41 AM   #117
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

The only thing we are missing in here for a real party is Tony Vargas.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2015, 10:56 AM   #118
PrematureApex
Colonel
Rep

After re-reading his posts. I think you're right. There's no way he could be serious. I think I've been trolled, majorly.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2015, 11:17 AM   #119
atomic
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
What?

I own the car, I bought it for her. I drive it a couple days a week. I wrench on it. I just refer to it as her car. She got a bit tired of sitting in rush hour in her 135 6-speed. She wanted something more a bit more practical (our two cars were an E46 M3 and the 1er...not exactly much utility between them) and an auto, while still being small and retaining the ability to be pretty fast (her 135 was around 360 whp on 93).

How is it that you're still not able to follow the conversation? Again, are you ESL?

Yes, his car make something near 500 HP with the turbo upgrade (maybe 480?). Mine is running only a JB4 (www.burgertuning.com) and an intake, with some occasional E85. Depending on the gas in the car, it's around 340-370 whp, or around 375-400 bhp. That's about 100 less than his, as I posted.

Way to not address anything that I posted about how your sole position is to continue to ignore THE FACT that we're not driving around in stock X1s...and continuing to ignore video evidence that his car is, in fact, nothing like a stock X1 in the power/performance department.

Wait, make YET ANOTHER post and don't address that simple freaking point. It's what you do, afterall!

You know facts? You continue to demonstrate that you know little to nothing about cars in general, let alone the ones we're talking about here.
So what you are saying if your wife lets you drive her X1 you could probably beat a stock RAV4 to 100mph if the conditions were right?

But for people who are so expert on cars you would know that Toyota doesn't even make the V6 RAV4 anymore. Not that they sold any to begin with.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2015, 11:21 AM   #120
PrematureApex
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
So what you are saying if your wife lets you drive her X1 you could probably beat a stock RAV4 to 100mph if the conditions were right?

But for people who are so expert on cars you would know that Toyota doesn't even make the V6 RAV4 anymore. Not that they sold any to begin with.
First off, did I bring up the Rav 4? Where? I was quoting YOUR post, when YOU were talking about it with Para. Jackwagon.

But since you brought it up...is that sorta like how you brought up the Golf R when they weren't selling it here at the time we bought our cars?

Why don't you just go away and stop embarrassing yourself?

Seriously, every post, dumber than the next.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2015, 11:28 AM   #121
atomic
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
First off, did I bring up the Rav 4? Where? I was quoting YOUR post, when YOU were talking about it with Para. Jackwagon.

But since you brought it up...is that sorta like how you brought up the Golf R when they weren't selling it here at the time we bought our cars?

Why don't you just go away and stop embarrassing yourself?

Seriously, every post, dumber than the next.
Why would this thread have anything to do with when you bought your wife's car. This thread is about the new X1. I was giving you alternatives to buying the new X1 if you wanted a new car. Basically there is a car like yours but faster, cheaper, and better looking than your X1. And it is made in Germany as well. Everything you could want and more. I figured you would rep me for it. It was meant as help. Little did I know that you don't even have an X1.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2015, 11:33 AM   #122
PrematureApex
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I figured you would rep me for it.
Unless this has all been just a joke from you (or you literally can't read), you're the biggest idiot I've seen...on any car forum in the last 20 years or so. And that's saying something. No one is going to "rep" you for anything.

If I'm honest, I'm shocked you can even feed yourself.

Quote:
Little did I know that you don't even have an X1.
Right. I buy a car. Title is in my name. Insurance/registration, in my name. But my wife drives it more than I, so "I don't even have one"?

Is that really a serious point you're attempting to make?

You contribute absolute zero to these forums, technically or otherwise. But hey, you know the facts. You drive a high performance vehicle, afterall.

Last edited by PrematureApex; 08-19-2015 at 11:46 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2015, 11:51 AM   #123
atomic
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Unless this has all been just a joke from you (or you literally can't read), you're the biggest idiot I've seen...on any car forum in the last 20 years or so. And that's saying something. No one is going to "rep" you for anything.

If I'm honest, I'm shocked you can even feed yourself.

Right. I buy a car. Title is in my name. Insurance/registration, in my name. But my wife drives it more than I, so "I don't even have one"?

Is that really a serious point you're attempting to make?

You contribute absolute zero to these forums, technically or otherwise. But hey, you know the facts. You drive a high performance vehicle, afterall.
And you contribute condescending remarks to people who actually drive their cars? I mean if I didn't drive my car I wouldn't be on a message board about it. It is nice of your wife to let you occasionally drive the 50k car that you paid for. Having to pay for your wife's affection no wonder you are so bitter.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2015, 12:15 PM   #124
PrematureApex
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
And you contribute condescending remarks to people who actually drive their cars? I mean if I didn't drive my car I wouldn't be on a message board about it.
Umm...I drive mine more than you drive yours...

Quote:
I don't know where you live in Maryland but in my part of the state they are fairly common, I have seen 3 on my 2.3 mile commute in one day.
I put 140 miles on it a week at least, on average.

Quote:
It is nice of your wife to let you occasionally drive the 50k car that you paid for.
As I told you before, $36k, with 5k miles on it and a 100k warranty. Her affection isn't worth $50k.

I don't feel the need to drive her car. The M3 and 135 are more fun to drive. I let her drive either when we wants, as she still enjoys them, just not day to day.

Quote:
Having to pay for your wife's affection no wonder you are so bitter.
This is what you've resorted to?

Claiming that I'm buying my wife's affection, because you have nothing else to say?

Not only are you a grade-a moron...you're also a grade-a asshole.

Last edited by PrematureApex; 08-19-2015 at 12:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2015, 01:33 PM   #125
atomic
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Umm...I drive mine more than you drive yours...

I put 140 miles on it a week at least, on average.

As I told you before, $36k, with 5k miles on it and a 100k warranty. Her affection isn't worth $50k.

I don't feel the need to drive her car. The M3 and 135 are more fun to drive. I let her drive either when we wants, as she still enjoys them, just not day to day.

This is what you've resorted to?

Claiming that I'm buying my wife's affection, because you have nothing else to say?

Not only are you a grade-a moron...you're also a grade-a asshole.

Oh so you are saying your old M3 and 135 are more fun to drive than your faster car in the world X1 35i. Do you bore people on the M3 and 1 series boards with your posts as well. DO you call them idiots and stupidest person on the Internet when they don't agree with you? You seem to have anger management issues.

I have put almost 12k miles on my X1 in the 18 months I have owned it. I don't like driving far to work. Seems like a waste of time and money.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2015, 01:49 PM   #126
PrematureApex
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
DO you call them idiots and stupidest person on the Internet when they don't agree with you?
I call you an idiot for not being able to read, and for making reply after reply, each failing to respond to the points people are making.

This is not about you agreeing with me, or anyone else. It's about you continuing to ignore FACTS. Repeatedly. Post after post after post.

You are entitled to whatever opinions you may have. I never called you an idiot for any opinion that you stated.

Example 1:

That para's car runs a high eleven second 1/4 mile, or makes almost 200 HP over stock, is not up for debate. It has. It does. Those are facts. You disputing them, or rather, continuing to ignore them, despite that it's well-known, documented, etc. opens the door for you to be called out as an idiot, mouth breathing troll.

Example 2:

Claiming that you can modify a RAV4 to outrun a tuned X1 for less money, again, is FACTUALLY incorrect. Talking out of your ass about things you know literally nothing about? Yes, that subjects you to name calling.

What "opinions" of yours have I even disagreed with? Besides me stating I think you're setting the bar low on what you consider "high performance", I actually don't think we're so different as far as things concerning the X1 (both new and old, the small role of the higher-output models, etc.)

Again, I think you need to revisit this thread again, and see what set people off.

By way of simplified example, when a guy says his car is red (the entire BMW community knows it's red, there are videos of it being red, etc.), and you make your next three posts stating that it's black...it's quite frustrating.

When someone asks you to address a point, and your reply includes a complete strawman argument no one was even remotely attempting to make, it's quite frustrating.

Do that 15 times, and it's down right maddening.

Quote:
Oh so you are saying your old M3 and 135 are more fun to drive than your faster car in the world X1 35i.
To start, as I said, the 135 is faster than the X1. But again, you don't read posts before replying.

But, yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. There's much more to a fun driving experience than straight line speed. No one has said anything else to the contrary.

Quote:
I have put almost 12k miles on my X1 in the 18 months I have owned it. I don't like driving far to work. Seems like a waste of time and money.
A prime example of your repeated backpedaling. YOU made the comment about me allegedly never driving my car, vs. you who did. I informed you that I, in fact, drive mine more than you drive yours.

Instead of acting like an adult, an admitting your presumptuous misstatement, you're now back pedaling, claiming that driving far is a waste of time and money?

Really, cause in you last post, you were using (your incorrect assumption) that I don't drive the X1 a lot against me. Now, suddenly, you want the reverse to work in your favor?

Is that your attempt at mature conversation? You're like a child.

No apologies for the wife comments?

Not even going to acknowledge that was stepping way outside of me calling you an idiot for repeatedly ignoring facts/peoples' posts?

How about growing up, and being accountable for what you post? Read people's replies, and make honest efforts to respond to their thoughts.

If not, go the hell away.

Last edited by PrematureApex; 08-19-2015 at 02:07 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2015, 06:18 PM   #127
atomic
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
I call you an idiot for not being able to read, and for making reply after reply, each failing to respond to the points people are making.

This is not about you agreeing with me, or anyone else. It's about you continuing to ignore FACTS. Repeatedly. Post after post after post.

You are entitled to whatever opinions you may have. I never called you an idiot for any opinion that you stated.

Example 1:

That para's car runs a high eleven second 1/4 mile, or makes almost 200 HP over stock, is not up for debate. It has. It does. Those are facts. You disputing them, or rather, continuing to ignore them, despite that it's well-known, documented, etc. opens the door for you to be called out as an idiot, mouth breathing troll.

Example 2:

Claiming that you can modify a RAV4 to outrun a tuned X1 for less money, again, is FACTUALLY incorrect. Talking out of your ass about things you know literally nothing about? Yes, that subjects you to name calling.

What "opinions" of yours have I even disagreed with? Besides me stating I think you're setting the bar low on what you consider "high performance", I actually don't think we're so different as far as things concerning the X1 (both new and old, the small role of the higher-output models, etc.)

Again, I think you need to revisit this thread again, and see what set people off.

By way of simplified example, when a guy says his car is red (the entire BMW community knows it's red, there are videos of it being red, etc.), and you make your next three posts stating that it's black...it's quite frustrating.

When someone asks you to address a point, and your reply includes a complete strawman argument no one was even remotely attempting to make, it's quite frustrating.

Do that 15 times, and it's down right maddening.

To start, as I said, the 135 is faster than the X1. But again, you don't read posts before replying.

But, yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. There's much more to a fun driving experience than straight line speed. No one has said anything else to the contrary.

A prime example of your repeated backpedaling. YOU made the comment about me allegedly never driving my car, vs. you who did. I informed you that I, in fact, drive mine more than you drive yours.

Instead of acting like an adult, an admitting your presumptuous misstatement, you're now back pedaling, claiming that driving far is a waste of time and money?

Really, cause in you last post, you were using (your incorrect assumption) that I don't drive the X1 a lot against me. Now, suddenly, you want the reverse to work in your favor?

Is that your attempt at mature conversation? You're like a child.

No apologies for the wife comments?

Not even going to acknowledge that was stepping way outside of me calling you an idiot for repeatedly ignoring facts/peoples' posts?

How about growing up, and being accountable for what you post? Read people's replies, and make honest efforts to respond to their thoughts.

If not, go the hell away.
Apologize for your wife requiring you to buy her affection? Maybe go the gym once in a while and get a makeover.

This was fun for a while but now I am bored.
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2015, 06:43 PM   #128
PrematureApex
Colonel
Rep

Oh look, another post by atomic which addresses absolutely nothing of merit...total shocker!

All that time without a response, and you decide come back with some cheap, baseless personal insult?

Quote:
Apologize for your wife requiring you to buy her affection? Maybe go the gym once in a while and get a makeover.

This was fun for a while but now I am bored.
She'd be happy with anything that starts in the morning. She works her ass off, so I don't mind getting her something fun to drive, until the time comes when she can return the favor.

Ahhh, let the personal attacks begin. Get to the gym? Anytime you want to compare fitness levels, just let me know. What's next? You want to compare education? Income? Dick size? Whenever you want...

You're bored?

You should be embarrassed...

Serenity now

Last edited by PrematureApex; 08-20-2015 at 09:02 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2015, 05:00 PM   #129
atomic
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:

Ahhh, let the personal attacks begin.
Didn't you start that by calling be the stupidest person on the Internet? I was only joking. Do you really want to battle someone on the Internet over your education level? Stop taking yourself so seriously.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2015, 05:53 PM   #130
PrematureApex
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Didn't you start that by calling be the stupidest person on the Internet? I was only joking.
As I explained above, which you again ignored, I was insulting you for your on-topic posts in this thread, rather than your family/wife etc. You repeatedly demonstrate an inability to read, or carry on anything even remotely resembling intelligible conversation. I insulted you for that, I didn't say anything about you getting to the gym, or insult your life, family, etc.

I thought that was spelled out pretty damn clearly.

Quote:
Do you really want to battle someone on the Internet over your education level? Stop taking yourself so seriously.
Is this a serious post?

You just told me to go to the gym.You insulted my wife, and our relationship. I was making a facetious response to you, again, making things personal. AKA, what else would you like to bring up...since you seem to want to take things to a personal level.

You're right. It's OK for you to make personal insults unrelated to anything in this thread. But me, in response, calling you out and inviting you to reveal anything about yourself, that's merely childish, "wanting to battle" over the internet.

Once again, please go away.

Or are you still thinking someone is going to "rep" you for being not only a moron, but also a gigantic asshole?

Last edited by PrematureApex; 08-21-2015 at 06:12 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2015, 08:21 PM   #131
atomic
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
As I explained above, which you again ignored, I was insulting you for your on-topic posts in this thread, rather than your family/wife etc. You repeatedly demonstrate an inability to read, or carry on anything even remotely resembling intelligible conversation. I insulted you for that, I didn't say anything about you getting to the gym, or insult your life, family, etc.

I thought that was spelled out pretty damn clearly.

Is this a serious post?

You just told me to go to the gym.You insulted my wife, and our relationship. I was making a facetious response to you, again, making things personal. AKA, what else would you like to bring up...since you seem to want to take things to a personal level.

You're right. It's OK for you to make personal insults unrelated to anything in this thread. But me, in response, calling you out and inviting you to reveal anything about yourself, that's merely childish, "wanting to battle" over the internet.

Once again, please go away.

Or are you still thinking someone is going to "rep" you for being not only a moron, but also a gigantic asshole?
You are the one that keeps taking things off topic with your lengthy yawn worthy responses. I do not want "rep" I didn't even know it existed until you brought it up.

I did nothing to insult your wife. Anyway my wife is 13 years younger than me and I bought her a car as well. But I live in her house so it is all good. But geez you are really defensive. All these times you have called me stupid, a moron and an idiot I didn't get angry once. You must have really thin skin.

I get it you love your wife's 300 horsepower performance used car so much more than my 270 horsepower wimpy car. You feel it defines you.

Tell you the truth I am not crazy about my car. But mostly because I have a small child. If I were an empty nester it would be a great car for me. If I have a second child it might have to go. I have a 4 year loan so I was hopeful to have a few years of no payments but I don't think it will fit a double stroller. So to get back on topic. To me I would prefer more space instead of more power. I drive a lot with the baby in the back so I am not trying to set land speed records unless I am going to the grocery store or something.

Last edited by atomic; 08-21-2015 at 08:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2015, 02:06 PM   #132
PrematureApex
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I do not want "rep" I didn't even know it existed until you brought it up.
That's is 100000% a complete lie. YOU posted this:

Quote:
I figured you would rep me for it.
Please, post where I brought up anything related to "reps" prior to that, we'll wait.

In fact, ANOTHER member brought up the fact that you've been around for a while, yet, haven't gotten any positive feedback. Again, because you contribute absolutely nothing...except for the occasional headache trying to figure out how a breathing, functioning human being could be so thickheaded.

Didn't insult my wife?

Saying that her affection requires me buying her things is just as much of an insult to her as it is to me.

Quote:

I get it you love your wife's 300 horsepower performance used car so much more than my 270 horsepower wimpy car.
As I've posted about 100 times already, her car is more in the 380-400 hp range, depending on the gas. Please, if you're going to reply again, you MUST address why you've, yet again, ignored this point in your reply. Let me guess, you'll reply and just pretend you didn't just say something stupid...par for the course with you.

Again, if you can't grow up and have a coherent conversation, please go away...

Last edited by PrematureApex; 08-22-2015 at 02:45 PM..
Appreciate 0