United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI

Have you seen these headlights?

I was looking for more mods for my X1 and found this:

Price: $1360

Details

Pre-sale Services:

1) Headlight assembly needs to buy a pair, not sold separately.

2) Standard configuration: near light of xenon lamp (one pair of ballast and xenon bulbs), high beam is halogen.

3) Nearly alone bifocal lens, xenon lamp can only be installed, not installed with halogen light in the past, otherwise it is not installed.

4) Beam does not recommend customers install xenon lamp, and so, we will not be responsible for the warranty.

Reasons: a) near light with dual lens, you only need one pair of xenon lamp can achieve near-light xenon. Xenon light is far. So far xenon lamp light switch not make much sense. b) because although xenon white and bright. But the yellow light than halogen xenon lights penetrating, so we recommend reservations. c) the installation of xenon lamp beam causes current is too large, it is easy to burn the headlight assembly or angel tears. Factory installed for the high beam xenon lamp assembly does not provide warranty service.

5) After purchasing headlights can contact your local repair shop or store installation, if you can master the coordination of local installation more convenient.

Product Features:

1) Ultra-European standard bi-xenon assembly design, implementation, two-beam four beam, maximizing driving visual effects, long-distance travel at night to reduce eyestrain, and does not affect the opposite carriageway personnel sightline. Road traffic safety to achieve harmony and civilization.

2) Unique detonated in the 21st century that is stylish and personalized angel eyes: standard white angel eyes, beautiful iris, high enjoyment, so that different lighting effect more significantly, prominent, conspicuous, and more attractive to the eye;

3) Bifocal lens: in the car headlights, the lens cap is the most standard type of light, you can have a very clear and dark cutting line to solve the problem of astigmatism. This product is a dual beam optical lens, internal shading film through the lens, you can achieve the distance light switch. When the shading film closed, the last light, when the shading film opens, is far from light. When both open beam when it becomes light by the electromagnetic mechanism operation blanks, so that the light beam is also assigned to the far light irradiation up, there are two equal beam with light. Installed bifocal lens is the implementation of a xenon bulb from the two low beam effect. Bifocal lens is generally used in high-end cars, such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, etc.

4) Standard light type are original car according to the European standard and the Chinese left driving light type standard light type distributions perfect, no black spots and spots, in full compliance with the requirements of China's automobile driving.

5) Headlight lamps match the original car design based entirely original position plug directly install, no need to change any lines, wires plugged directly connected to the plug, either complete the installation, usually xenon lamp installation where you can complete the installation, quality assurance headlights good, original car headlights off stamping dies, put water into mist to ensure quality, easy to turn yellow, no cracks, solve your worries;

6) Avoid manually modified headlamps and other issues caused by bad seal, bearing the original car lines safety, maximize electrical efficiency.

Chilin Car Headlight Assembly Supports Car model :If Your Car is Listed,You can Get Your Headlight Assembly Angel Eyes Halogen LED Projector Headlight Now !!!!

Audi:A6L

BMW: E87 1-Series 120i 130i,X1(2012-2013 Low equipment),3-Series E46 4 door

Mercedes-Benz:W204,C180,C200,C260,W140 S-class S280 S320 S500 S600,SMART

Buick:Regal,LaCrosse, Excelle GT,Excelle XT

Ford:Foucs

Skoda:Superb,Octavia

Mazda:Mazda6

Kia:K2,K5,Forte,Sportage,Soul,Sportage R

Nissan:Tiida,X-trail,Teana,Sunny

Mitsubishi:V73,Lancer

Subaru:Forester

Chevrolet:Cruze

Honda:Accord 08,CRV,Spirior,Ciimo,Civic

Hyundai:Tucson,Elantra,IX35,Santa,Sonata

Volkswagen:Golf6,Lavida,Sagitar,Magotan,Bore,Tigua n,Toureg,Passat

Toyota:Camry,Rav4,Highlander,LandCruiser,Proda,Rei z

***Note:***Need to make sure before purchasing car models, car years, it is best to send your picture to us about car headlights.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-04-2013, 04:43 PM   #2
EpistemicConfusion
Likes Cars
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyduc View Post

Details

Pre-sale Services:

1) Headlight assembly needs to buy a pair, not sold separately.

2) Standard configuration: near light of xenon lamp (one pair of ballast and xenon bulbs), high beam is halogen.

3) Nearly alone bifocal lens, xenon lamp can only be installed, not installed with halogen light in the past, otherwise it is not installed.

4) Beam does not recommend customers install xenon lamp, and so, we will not be responsible for the warranty.

Reasons: a) near light with dual lens, you only need one pair of xenon lamp can achieve near-light xenon. Xenon light is far. So far xenon lamp light switch not make much sense. b) because although xenon white and bright. But the yellow light than halogen xenon lights penetrating, so we recommend reservations. c) the installation of xenon lamp beam causes current is too large, it is easy to burn the headlight assembly or angel tears. Factory installed for the high beam xenon lamp assembly does not provide warranty service.

5) After purchasing headlights can contact your local repair shop or store installation, if you can master the coordination of local installation more convenient.

Product Features:

1) Ultra-European standard bi-xenon assembly design, implementation, two-beam four beam, maximizing driving visual effects, long-distance travel at night to reduce eyestrain, and does not affect the opposite carriageway personnel sightline. Road traffic safety to achieve harmony and civilization.

2) Unique detonated in the 21st century that is stylish and personalized angel eyes: standard white angel eyes, beautiful iris, high enjoyment, so that different lighting effect more significantly, prominent, conspicuous, and more attractive to the eye;

3) Bifocal lens: in the car headlights, the lens cap is the most standard type of light, you can have a very clear and dark cutting line to solve the problem of astigmatism. This product is a dual beam optical lens, internal shading film through the lens, you can achieve the distance light switch. When the shading film closed, the last light, when the shading film opens, is far from light. When both open beam when it becomes light by the electromagnetic mechanism operation blanks, so that the light beam is also assigned to the far light irradiation up, there are two equal beam with light. Installed bifocal lens is the implementation of a xenon bulb from the two low beam effect. Bifocal lens is generally used in high-end cars, such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, etc.

4) Standard light type are original car according to the European standard and the Chinese left driving light type standard light type distributions perfect, no black spots and spots, in full compliance with the requirements of China's automobile driving.

5) Headlight lamps match the original car design based entirely original position plug directly install, no need to change any lines, wires plugged directly connected to the plug, either complete the installation, usually xenon lamp installation where you can complete the installation, quality assurance headlights good, original car headlights off stamping dies, put water into mist to ensure quality, easy to turn yellow, no cracks, solve your worries;

6) Avoid manually modified headlamps and other issues caused by bad seal, bearing the original car lines safety, maximize electrical efficiency.

Chilin Car Headlight Assembly Supports Car model :If Your Car is Listed,You can Get Your Headlight Assembly Angel Eyes Halogen LED Projector Headlight Now !!!!

Audi:A6L

BMW: E87 1-Series 120i 130i,X1(2012-2013 Low equipment),3-Series E46 4 door

Mercedes-Benz:W204,C180,C200,C260,W140 S-class S280 S320 S500 S600,SMART

Buick:Regal,LaCrosse, Excelle GT,Excelle XT

Ford:Foucs

Skoda:Superb,Octavia

Mazda:Mazda6

Kia:K2,K5,Forte,Sportage,Soul,Sportage R

Nissan:Tiida,X-trail,Teana,Sunny

Mitsubishi:V73,Lancer

Subaru:Forester

Chevrolet:Cruze

Honda:Accord 08,CRV,Spirior,Ciimo,Civic

Hyundai:Tucson,Elantra,IX35,Santa,Sonata

Volkswagen:Golf6,Lavida,Sagitar,Magotan,Bore,Tigua n,Toureg,Passat

Toyota:Camry,Rav4,Highlander,LandCruiser,Proda,Rei z

***Note:***Need to make sure before purchasing car models, car years, it is best to send your picture to us about car headlights.
I don't know which I find scarier...the translation or the picture of those lights!
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2013, 06:27 PM   #3
HBWT
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 X1X 2.8

I'll gladly pass.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2013, 09:19 AM   #4
Grovsnus
Flight Lieutenant ≛
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Le Mans blue X1 35i

Those plastic trays scream "CHEAP CHINESE" a long way.
"Ultra-European", my derriere.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2013, 10:47 AM   #5
x1-2012
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 x28i

Notwithstanding these headlights look cheaply made or not , they really do not fit with BMW's design lines.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2013, 12:10 PM   #6
Dirtyduc
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grovsnus
Those plastic trays scream "CHEAP CHINESE" a long way.
"Ultra-European", my derriere.
Actually made in Taiwan :P
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2013, 02:24 PM   #7
COOLGREANY
Riding BMWs since 1977
Rep
Drives: 24 xDrive28i Space Silver

Garage List
Quote:

I wish I had your disposable income. Are you willing to adopt a son? I will love you long time.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2013, 11:40 AM   #8
Dirtyduc
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOLGREANY
Quote:

I wish I had your disposable income. Are you willing to adopt a son? I will love you long time.
Lol not buying them. Too expensive for halogens
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2013, 03:54 PM   #9
bmwx3805
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 14 cruze diesel and 2019 430I

i actually think they look nice. but they just wont fit properly like the other folk said with the lines.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2013, 02:58 PM   #10
Dilbert2402
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X3 G01 30e

Thet remind me of Jonny 5 from Short Circuit
Appreciate 0