XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BMW X1 Forums > Classifieds: Members for sale-trade-wanted

12-07-2016, 12:36 PM   #1
Rotate
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY M4 6SPD, 2014 Viper

2013 X1 35i, fully loaded, 23 Months of BMW CPO

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Asking $28,899 obo

2013 BMW X1 35i. 33,106 miles. Cashmere Silver on Sand Beige leather (not leatherette). This car has the upgraded venerable BMW inline 6, which is quite hard to find. It is also fully loaded with the "ultimate package". We purchased the car as a one-owner certified pre owned vehicle from Ottos BMW in West Chester, PA. The car has had no accidents, no incidents, no touch ups, no paint work, absolutely nothing. The car is in as new condition, has never been smoked in or eaten in, no tears or stains on the leather and no other interior blemishes to note.

All maintenance has been performed at Ottos BMW and Habberstad BMW (meaning all maintenance records are in the BMW system and can be accessed by any dealer). Car has had a recent oil change and brake fluid change, as well as a coolant change. We have all records of Habberstad servicing that we have done. Always filled with premium gas. Tires are almost new highly rated Bridgestone Driveguard RFT with 9/32nds of tread remaining all around

We're truly sorry to see the car go. We drove all the way from Long Island to PA to get this car as the specification was so special and rare and we really wanted the bigger engine, so we were overjoyed when we found it. We're a family of obsessive car nuts, this X1 served as a backup practical family car to our variety of two seater sports cars. Selling because of family changes and the need for more space.

The car had roughly a year of factory warranty remaining when we bought it, so the BMW CPO warranty actually just started last month, giving you until 10/18/2018 of full BMW Certified Pre Owned Warranty coverage.

If you're looking for one of these, you may have noticed it's very hard to find a car equipped with many of the niceties. Our car is fully loaded--I'll list some of the more notable options below. Please contact with any more questions.

The car has:

-Backup Camera with front and rear parking sensors
-Navigation
-Bluetooth with streaming audio
-Full BMW comfort access (keyless entry and exit)
-Full Panoramic Sunroof
-Heated Seats
-Heated Steering Wheel
-Power Seats with Memory
-Power Lumbar Support
-BMW Leather (not leatherette, real leather)
-Upgraded very rare Staggered BMW 18 inch wheels
-Xenon HID adaptive automatic headlights
-Rain sensing Wipers
-Headlight Washers

Appreciate 0
      12-17-2016, 01:42 PM   #2
Rotate
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY M4 6SPD, 2014 Viper

New price $27,500 obo
Appreciate 0