XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

12-06-2015, 03:46 PM   #1
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
[PHOTOS] Motor4Toys Winter Charity Drive 2015 (Super/Hypercars ++)

WHAT?!?! Two Winter Toy Drive/Charity Car Shows in a weekend... I must be out of my mind...

But, after yesterday's amazing turnout at the Purist Event, I had to go to the Motor4Toys one today... and I'm glad I did! Glad to see some of the vendors/hypercars/rare cars that came out to both!
And also glad to see some amazing new automobiles today, including a clean black Ferrari F40, some well done GT3RS's, a gorgeous lightening silver Aston DBS (same car 007 drove!), and many beautiful Ferraris, Lamboghinis, and much much more! Enjoy!

[SOME BMW ///M Content here as well! I know the Fashion Grey with blue interior M3 was there, but sadly missed getting a photo before he left]

---

Got a business card for these guys. These surfboards were AWESOME. It's not easy to see from the picture, but the car emblem (a real one) was also embedded in each board. Very Cool!

---

And finally: Maserati for the LOLs... wrapping a car with the lease price in HUGE writing on the side... that company must be in trouble with those Ghiblis.....

2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust

Last edited by SaMaster14; 12-06-2015 at 03:52 PM..
Appreciate 1
      12-06-2015, 05:00 PM   #2
mastermayhm
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

damn, lotta really special cars... Ghibli FTL
      12-06-2015, 11:52 PM   #3
san~man
Tired
Rep
Drives: BMW-less

Lots of rare stuff showed up, nice photos!
      12-07-2015, 01:37 PM   #4
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermayhm View Post
damn, lotta really special cars... Ghibli FTL
Definitely! The Ghibli was the funniest thing... I had to do a double take when I saw 499 on the door....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam@ModeCarbon View Post
Excellent coverage brother!

That M6.... is so unoriginal.

That plate belongs to my brother J from Toronto with his VT4 built E92 M3
I had no idea. Didn't meet the owner, but I wasn't sure how I liked the baby blue and gold wheels... To each his own I guess. Anyone know what BMW blue that is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
Lots of rare stuff showed up, nice photos!
Thanks!
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2015, 02:47 PM   #5
carzaddict
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 Cadillac Escalade ESV

$499 a month for a Ghibli......most likely with $10k down....and a lease of only 5k miles per year

remember, you can make the monthly number say what ever you want.......its all a math calculation.....its the fine print that gets you.
      12-07-2015, 02:51 PM   #6
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by carzaddict
$499 a month for a Ghibli......most likely with $10k down....and a lease of only 5k miles per year

remember, you can make the monthly number say what ever you want.......its all a math calculation.....its the fine print that gets you.
Nope... That's with 0 down! Or maybe 2500 walk off at most. The money factor is so low for the 2015 ghiblis that r still in stock. Especially ones with little options.

I'm sure it's 7500 miles per year or something low.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2015, 12:14 PM   #7
Armada
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
---

Got a business card for these guys. These surfboards were AWESOME. It's not easy to see from the picture, but the car emblem (a real one) was also embedded in each board. Very Cool!

---

What a great turnout this weekend. Some amazing cars. Great shots and coverage of the event! I see there were many cars I even missed walking around.

Thanks for the picture of the surfboards. Glad to hear you enjoyed them. They look spectacular in real life. I brought those out along with the SL65 and GT3RS behind them.
      12-10-2015, 03:03 PM   #8
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armada View Post
What a great turnout this weekend. Some amazing cars. Great shots and coverage of the event! I see there were many cars I even missed walking around.

Thanks for the picture of the surfboards. Glad to hear you enjoyed them. They look spectacular in real life. I brought those out along with the SL65 and GT3RS behind them.
The SL65 black series?? That car was gorgeous (as was the GT3RS obviously )

Glad you made it out with the surfboards; great product!
Appreciate 0