XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition

06-14-2016, 02:14 PM   #45
///WORK-F36
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Glacier silver F36

i just ordered some Ghost Legend.....will give you guys a review once it arrives
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2016, 06:08 PM   #46
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
APS mesomorph

They have both a DMAA and non-DMAA formula.

But of course, I loves the DMAA
      06-15-2016, 04:03 AM   #47
barfastic
Private First Class
Greece
Rep
Drives: 228i M Sport Pack

Garage List
I have always used ON Gold Standard Pre Workout, but for some reason its getting harder and harder to source in Greece.

I have yet to find something as smooth as it, The tingle and the kick in are all linear and not at all sudden, which is what i liked.

Any suggestions for an alternative? (ive read alot about JYM, but noone in greece carries it)
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2016, 06:03 AM   #48
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by barfastic View Post
I have always used ON Gold Standard Pre Workout, but for some reason its getting harder and harder to source in Greece.

I have yet to find something as smooth as it, The tingle and the kick in are all linear and not at all sudden, which is what i liked.

Any suggestions for an alternative? (ive read alot about JYM, but noone in greece carries it)
As Mr.SugarSkulls said above you, APS Mesomorph is probably one of the best pre-workouts I've ever come across; I have used many especially top ones like Craze (before discontinued), the original Jack3d (before discontinued), Hyde (before discontinued), Mr. Hyde, MusclePharm Assault, etc. Samedaysupplements and A1supplements seem to ship to Greece. You could try eBay as well. As Mr.SugarSkulls also noted, the DMAA formula is definitely better...it has come back from the dead in some of these bigger name supplements, and it really gives you that extra push. Through my lifting and soccer experience, I feel that APS Mesomorph and MusclePharm Assault work the best overall. Mesomorph has about 400mg of caffeine (similar to Mr. Hyde), so I would start with half a scoop to assess your tolerance. MusclePharm Assault has about 300+ mg of caffeine. If you cramp easily, add in 2-4 grams of 2:1 Citrulline Malate; it accelerates the removal of lactic acid build up in the muscles.

If you're strictly cutting and focused on losing weight, I'd recommend PES Alphamine.

Hope you find the one that works best for you . Different supplements work for different people at times, so it's always good to read up and research.

If you go with APS Mesomorph, I'd go with Rocket Pop flavor - it's the best tasting one in my opinion.
      06-15-2016, 07:37 AM   #49
Robm129
Private
Rep
Drives: '16 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
APS mesomorph

I thought DMAA was banned in the US? Where do you get this from? Does it remind you of the old days with Jack3D?
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2016, 07:58 PM   #50
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robm129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
APS mesomorph

I thought DMAA was banned in the US? Where do you get this from? Does it remind you of the old days with Jack3D?
It's "strongly urged" against due to people who don't know how to handle it in moderation - but some companies have incorporated it back to their formulas.

Original Jacked was pretty good but I'd always have to use 3 scoops+ my body would get used to it quickly. It reminds me of the original "craze" formula.

In SoCal/ I pick it up at nutrimart. It's not at big chAins like gnc or vitamin shoppe- so if you're out of state, check with a local nutrition store- or look at APS nutrition website. It's definitely worth the 35 bucks.