XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BMW X1 Forums > X1 Photos / Videos / Media

04-19-2013, 11:10 PM   #1
edx1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive35i

To trust BMW website or not... 2XA (Paddle Shifters) not listed

The BMW website updated within the last 10 hours saying my car is in production. The website also has everything listed correctly except option 2XA for paddle shifters. I called the production 800 number and it's giving a completed production date of the 25th. Guess the website is really delayed, though my car was 112 status last Friday when I changed the tires to the summer tires option.

I know the website is reported to be wrong sometimes so I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this particular option missing from their order but the order came out fine. Is it worth contacting my CA to double check or would it not make any difference being 6 days from production completion?
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2013, 11:18 PM   #2
Itsed65
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 X1 28i

Well it never showed on my order on the web either, but it is on my build sheet, and it shows in my VIN according to BMWVIN...I won't know for sure until I lay eyes on it this Thursday, but my confidence is high.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2013, 11:25 PM   #3
aramosc
Private
Rep
Drives: X1 S-line 28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx1 View Post
The BMW website updated within the last 10 hours saying my car is in production. The website also has everything listed correctly except option 2XA for paddle shifters. I called the production 800 number and it's giving a completed production date of the 25th. Guess the website is really delayed, though my car was 112 status last Friday when I changed the tires to the summer tires option.

I know the website is reported to be wrong sometimes so I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this particular option missing from their order but the order came out fine. Is it worth contacting my CA to double check or would it not make any difference being 6 days from production completion?
Run your VIN through the vin checker.. mine doesnt show in the /bmw page but it does show up when you run the VIN through the decoder
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2013, 11:40 PM   #4
edx1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive35i

I haven't got the vin yet. I'll check when I do get it. I imagine my CA has it but I'm still waiting to sign the paperwork which I hope he sends fairly soon.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #5
annoyingmouse
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: bmw x1 xdrive28i

My recently ordered X1 also doesn't show paddle shifters on the web site, so I emailed my dealer, and he confirmed that they were included.
Appreciate 0