XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BMW X1 Forums > Classifieds: Members for sale-trade-wanted

03-29-2016, 02:31 PM   #1
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

FS: X1 35i JRZ RS1 Suspension, freshly rebuilt

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,500.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
I am selling my JRZ RS1 suspension that is made specifically for the X1. This is one of the highest quality suspensions you can buy and is in an entirely different league than KW or BC Racing. It is high quality monotube damper that is single adjustable. Comes with swift springs. The valving in the damper is set up for a comfortable street ride while being able to turn up the stiffness for the track. There is a a wide range of height adustability as well.

Kit includes freshly rebuilt dampers with zero miles on them since the rebuild, plus springs. Camber plates are not included, you will need either Vorschlag or Ground Control.

These have been sitting in my garage for months before I just had them rebuilt since I had upgraded to dual adjustable JRZ RS2 coilovers for track work.

This kit retails for $3183 from VAC Motorsports. I am asking $1500 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Last edited by paradoxical3; 04-26-2016 at 07:33 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2016, 07:33 AM   #2
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

price drop. If it gets any lower I will just convert it to 335i damper and sell it on the e9x forums.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2016, 07:28 PM   #3
fiehlsport
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 X1 xDrive35i

GLWS. I'm in the market for suspension but my budget is about half. :-( This sounds like the real deal.
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2016, 11:28 PM   #4
DUI Elite
///M at Heart
Rep
Drives: 06 SGM E90, 15 BSM E84

Probably a silly question, but would these stand well in winter or is not advisable to use them in salty winters?

Not looking for a huge height difference, but the dampening of the stock shocks is really the biggest thing that annoys me about our X1's.

FWIW I have Koni Yellows on H&R Sports with heavy duty lowering perches on my E90 so I'm coming from a stiff ride.. lol

| 3-IM | AA Headers | Eurocharged Stage-3 | BMW PI |
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2016, 08:16 AM   #5
DUI Elite
///M at Heart
Rep
Drives: 06 SGM E90, 15 BSM E84

*crickets*

Are these not for sale anymore?
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2018, 12:32 AM   #6
Xdrive35i2014
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X1 35I

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3 View Post
I am selling my JRZ RS1 suspension that is made specifically for the X1. This is one of the highest quality suspensions you can buy and is in an entirely different league than KW or BC Racing. It is high quality monotube damper that is single adjustable. Comes with swift springs. The valving in the damper is set up for a comfortable street ride while being able to turn up the stiffness for the track. There is a a wide range of height adustability as well.

Kit includes freshly rebuilt dampers with zero miles on them since the rebuild, plus springs. Camber plates are not included, you will need either Vorschlag or Ground Control.

These have been sitting in my garage for months before I just had them rebuilt since I had upgraded to dual adjustable JRZ RS2 coilovers for track work.

This kit retails for $3183 from VAC Motorsports. I am asking $1500 shipped to the lower 48 states.
I know this has been a while but are these still available?
Mod List: Twisted Tuning MHD tune, XHP3, ER Charge Pipe, catless DP, ER Competition FMIC, Pure Stage 2 Turbo, PURE High Flow Inlet Pipe, ER Outlet Pipe, GFB DV (Plus), Gruppe M intake, Supersprint full exhaust
Appreciate 0