XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BMW X1 Forums > General BMW X1 (E84) Forum

03-08-2016, 01:57 AM   #23
Shock96
That was a hell of a thing...
Rep
Drives: 2013 xDrive 35i M Sport

I have the X Line and I really like it, but I have been searching for a nice set of Nevada leather sport seats to upgrade mine. I would love the longer seat bottom...
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2016, 08:51 PM   #24
nicknaz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: C6Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xolinlevh View Post
Found another 2015, ultimate/cold/lighting/sport, silver on black w/coral details from the sport pack. Placed a deposit on it yesterday pending the dealer in NJ figuring out if its possible to sell to me in MN.
sounds like a nice build. hope the deal works out.

We have the non sports seats in our X1, and don't mind them (after several 3er including E90 with sports seats)

I think you should try to get some time in both seats, because the non extendable thigh support could could decrease your comfort depending on your body shape. On the flip side, the small side bolsters could actually increase your comfort too, again, depending on your body shape.

I personally feel the sports seats are less mandatory for an X1 than say, a 3er
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2016, 11:31 PM   #25
vstolpner
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 F39 X2 m35i

We have non sports seats as well. My better half prefers them as the thigh support on the sports seats is longer even in its shortest position. She is 5' tall so there is that.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2016, 12:48 AM   #26
Xolinlevh
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F15 35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknaz View Post
sounds like a nice build. hope the deal works out.

We have the non sports seats in our X1, and don't mind them (after several 3er including E90 with sports seats)

I think you should try to get some time in both seats, because the non extendable thigh support could could decrease your comfort depending on your body shape. On the flip side, the small side bolsters could actually increase your comfort too, again, depending on your body shape.

I personally feel the sports seats are less mandatory for an X1 than say, a 3er
After some massive headaches and back and forts, im flying out on Monday to pick up the car and drive it back. I dont think this dealer has EVER done an out of state sale -_- omg so much headache.....But im gonna make a fun trip out of it, day in NY/NJ visiting friends and shopping, then couple day road trip home visiting a college roomate in DTW for a night. Cant wait to get back into an X1
Appreciate 0