XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

05-15-2015, 11:53 AM   #287
Revartr
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Rev she keeps telling you she wants people to know, and you keep saying she's "just a friend"

You both need to come clean and admit there is a spark you want to explore as a couple
It's not like she wants PEOPLE to know, she just genuinely feels like HE should know, out of respect, because they dated for such a long time, he's one of my best friends, and she's also good friends with him again. I, on the other hand, don't think that it's something he needs to know about.

Aside from that, she is, for all intensive purposes, just a friend. I have no desire or intention of forming any sort of romantic exclusivity or relationship with her, and I know that she does not want that with me either.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 11:58 AM   #288
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douche View Post
Did you also try to write "banned" on your profile? lol
YUUPPPPPP!!!

Then I decided I liked the stars they gave me instead. Because I'm a star. A unique little star.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 01:11 PM   #289
Douche
Banned
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revartr
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Rev she keeps telling you she wants people to know, and you keep saying she's "just a friend"

You both need to come clean and admit there is a spark you want to explore as a couple
It's not like she wants PEOPLE to know, she just genuinely feels like HE should know, out of respect, because they dated for such a long time, he's one of my best friends, and she's also good friends with him again. I, on the other hand, don't think that it's something he needs to know about.

Aside from that, she is, for all intensive purposes, just a friend. I have no desire or intention of forming any sort of romantic exclusivity or relationship with her, and I know that she does not want that with me either.
I think you're gay. But it's ok to be one. Maybe you haven't found out yet. It happens.
People in their 60s coming out of the closet, after 40 years of marriage and 4 grown ass kids.... Ask me how I know.
Appreciate 1
      05-15-2015, 01:21 PM   #290
Revartr
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

Quote:
I think you're gay. But it's ok to be one. Maybe you haven't found out yet. It happens.
People in their 60s coming out of the closet, after 40 years of marriage and 4 grown ass kids.... Ask me how I know.
Hey, if I was, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I just know that at the moment I'm only interested in pussy/tits/ass and only attracted to the female form, that's how it always has been, and I don't really see that changing, haha.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 01:26 PM   #291
Douche
Banned
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revartr
Quote:
Hey, if I was, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I just know that at the moment I'm only interested in pussy/tits/ass and only attracted to the female form, that's how it always has been, and I don't really see that changing, haha.
I hear ya. Maybe I'm a little jelly of your "I have girls who are my friends" deal. Which is utopian. I believe it's more like whostheboss above said. And you're finding out now it is lol when you start banging friends it's obvious.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 02:46 PM   #292
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:

Ok...call me a genie. Your wish is granted. How do you know?
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 02:59 PM   #293
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Hey, I donated to that fund and had tons of sympathy. But now I think that Nef may have an issue with his attitude at work which is causing his employers to let him go. I also warned him recently about bitching about his boss on the internet while he's not anonymous.
Glad to see that despite me debunking it in another thread, you still use those tidbits against me. Since my biggest pet peeve is to be misunderstood and being falsely accused of stuff, you KNOW I need to run it down.

1. I wasn't the only one laid off; 2 other people were let go.

2. I was still within probationary period, so I was the easiest target.

3. If I was fired for misconduct, my FML post would've been "shit man, the boss pissed me off, I just let her have it and got fired. FML". I'm not afraid to admit I got fired if I did get fired.

4. This isn't a permanent layoff; since the company worships the almighty "made in China" culture like every other cheap company, they rely on imports. However, there were 2 strikes at the docks. First the dock workers, and now the port truck drivers just a matter of days ago. Most of their inventory is sold out, and the few things that are left is running rather slowly, and since the person doing inventory (who should be fired but 2 coworkers and I are actually are surprised he's still around) didn't do a great job, the company is getting tons of chargebacks, so they're operating at a loss; Walmart alone just charged $3,000+ on the last statement (and guess who had to file a dispute claim?). So with that, actually to say layoff is a bit of a misnomer; I swear on my life that they actually still have some graphic projects that they wanted me telecommute on in the mean time, and if this whole strike thing blows over and they still have a position in the month, they'll hire me again... Not words that you hear from someone who thinks "I have an attitude problem" or "bitching about his boss on the internet", right?

Now to sound like a broken record:

5. My desk is behind the boss' computer (see below), so I may have been GULLIBLE last year, but I'm not a COMPLETE RETARD to do anything within their line of sight, so I never DARED to slacked off through the company computer; maybe ducking out on my phone during lunch break or when I need to use the restroom at the most.

6. Now, if I was working at a major company with state-of-the-art infrastructure I'd have something to worry about. However, they are completely computer illiterate (their Wi-Fi had no password, and 8/12 computers had no A/V, and of course, all 8 were infected when I came onboard), they think social media is the devil with "pedophiles, thugs and rapists" even after we had an SEO expert debunk everything and try to ramp up traffic, they would still never log onto any social media, so even our company FB and Twitter pages are standing still.

7. I have NEVER, EVER logged onto Bimmerpost during work hours, even though I have a Bluetooth issue that is creating a bitch of an itch on my left asscheek, and I don't use Nefarious as a screen name anywhere else, only on car forums. This was the only place I have talked about my work; I never even posted anything about the work on Facebook or any other social media site I frequent since I have a project on the side and it would actually work out to my disadvantage if I told people/prospective clients I have a job or post about stuff at work.

8. Interestingly, even though the place gives me cancer figuratively with a boss that likes to yell about EVERYTHING to everyone, or her husband that has a "stereotypical engineer mindset" and likes to over-complicate even the simplest of things... But also literally with a warehouse full of formaldehyde-treated furniture, I still make the best of it in person and I get along with everyone great, and in actuality, she doesn't even yell at me that much compared to others (lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtron View Post
the world is just out to get some people.

or so they think.

i'm sorry but you're so good at your job that they let you go? do you really believe that?
Well, they had a goal of something taking multiple weeks, it took me one week to finish, not to mention with 2 strikes in a row as mentioned above, things have been SUPER slow for people who are used to processing 300-400 orders per day when now we only do 45 at the most. So, most of us are left picking their asses or getting off work early, since there genuinely isn't anything left to do anymore.
Attached Images

::THE MACHETE::

Last edited by NEFARIOUS; 05-15-2015 at 03:42 PM.. Reason: habit = have it*
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 03:29 PM   #294
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Hey, I donated to that fund and had tons of sympathy. But now I think that Nef may have an issue with his attitude at work which is causing his employers to let him go. I also warned him recently about bitching about his boss on the internet while he's not anonymous.
Glad to see that despite me debunking it in another thread, you still use those tidbits against me. Since my biggest pet peeve is to be misunderstood and being falsely accused of stuff, you KNOW I need to run it down.

1. I wasn't the only one laid off; 2 other people were let go.

2. I was still within probationary period, so I was the easiest target.

3. If I was fired for misconduct, my FML post would've been "shit man, the boss pissed me off, I just let her habit and got fired. FML". I'm not afraid to admit I got fired if I did get fired.

4. This isn't a permanent layoff; since the company worships the almighty "made in China" culture like every other cheap company, they rely on imports. However, there were 2 strikes at the docks. First the dock workers, and now the port truck drivers just a matter of days ago. Most of their inventory is sold out, and the few things that are left is running rather slowly, and since the person doing inventory (who should be fired but 2 coworkers and I are actually are surprised he's still around) didn't do a great job, the company is getting tons of chargebacks, so they're operating at a loss; Walmart alone just charged $3,000+ on the last statement (and guess who had to file a dispute claim?). So with that, actually to say layoff is a bit of a misnomer; I swear on my life that they actually still have some graphic projects that they wanted me telecommute on in the mean time, and if this whole strike thing blows over and they still have a position in the month, they'll hire me again... Not words that you hear from someone who thinks "I have an attitude problem" or "bitching about his boss on the internet", right?

Now to sound like a broken record:

5. My desk is behind the boss' computer (see below), so I may have been GULLIBLE last year, but I'm not a COMPLETE RETARD to do anything within their line of sight, so I never DARED to slacked off through the company computer; maybe ducking out on my phone during lunch break or when I need to use the restroom at the most.

6. Now, if I was working at a major company with state-of-the-art infrastructure I'd have something to worry about. However, they are completely computer illiterate (their Wi-Fi had no password, and 8/12 computers had no A/V, and of course, all 8 were infected when I came onboard), they think social media is the devil with "pedophiles, thugs and rapists" even after we had an SEO expert debunk everything and try to ramp up traffic, they would still never log onto any social media, so even our company FB and Twitter pages are standing still.

7. I have NEVER, EVER logged onto Bimmerpost during work hours, even though I have a Bluetooth issue that is creating a bitch of an itch on my left asscheek, and I don't use Nefarious as a screen name anywhere else, only on car forums. This was the only place I have talked about my work; I never even posted anything about the work on Facebook or any other social media site I frequent since I have a project on the side and it would actually work out to my disadvantage if I told people/prospective clients I have a job or post about stuff at work.

8. Interestingly, even though the place gives me cancer figuratively with a boss that likes to yell about EVERYTHING to everyone, or her husband that has a "stereotypical engineer mindset" and likes to over-complicate even the simplest of things... But also literally with a warehouse full of formaldehyde-treated furniture, I still make the best of it in person and I get along with everyone great, and in actuality, she doesn't even yell at me that much compared to others (lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtron View Post
the world is just out to get some people.

or so they think.

i'm sorry but you're so good at your job that they let you go? do you really believe that?
Well, they had a goal of something taking multiple weeks, it took me one week to finish, not to mention with 2 strikes in a row as mentioned above, things have been SUPER slow for people who are used to processing 300-400 orders per day when now we only do 45 at the most. So, most of us are left picking their asses or getting off work early, since there genuinely isn't anything left to do anymore.
Ok, Nef. Hey, I'm still rooting for you but I just want you to pause and look at your negative attitude once in awhile. You've definitely been through a lot of tough shit, fair enough, but just be careful with how you come across to employers.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 03:45 PM   #295
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

I just read through all of this? FML
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 03:48 PM   #296
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954Stealth View Post
I just read through all of this? FML
Today was my first time seeing this thread. Nothing new. 1/3 of OT threads are similar.
      05-15-2015, 05:28 PM   #297
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
Today was my first time seeing this thread. Nothing new. 1/3 of OT threads are similar.
I was hoping it would be more of a silly "FML" thread, rather than another bitch fest about relationships/jobs. Seriously, shit is getting really old, really fast. Everything is a fucking pity party now.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 10:20 PM   #298
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup
Quote:
I was hoping it would be more of a silly "FML" thread, rather than another bitch fest about relationships/jobs. Seriously, shit is getting really old, really fast. Everything is a fucking pity party now.
I have my first tinder meet in an hour.

FML- I'm going to get laid tonight
      05-15-2015, 10:33 PM   #299
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleeked
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSugarSkulls View Post

Holy fuck, that was quick haha
Helps having shirtless pics showing off the abs. That's how I know this girl doesn't want anything serious.

Petite little Asian girl. Should be fun
      05-15-2015, 11:06 PM   #300
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
Yeah, intention of this thread was great. Just that we got so many same-old people posting.

Quote:
Helps having shirtless pics showing off the abs. That's how I know this girl doesn't want anything serious.

At Long Beach towncenter?
      05-16-2015, 05:09 PM   #301
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
      05-16-2015, 06:09 PM   #302
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
Quote:

Creampie that crazy bitch, fill her up to the throat with ye ol' good stuff
Ask Billup to join, they can have a bukkake bonanza.
      05-16-2015, 06:10 PM   #303
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSugarSkulls
Quote:
Quote:

You weren't joking about that Tinder stuff...? Lol wow. Enjoy!
      05-16-2015, 06:13 PM   #304
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You weren't joking about that Tinder stuff...? Lol wow. Enjoy!
I did! She was ok...

But meh, I've had better. Poor girl wants round 2 tonight.

I'm going to the gym instead.
      05-16-2015, 06:21 PM   #305
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
I feel for people. People go through shit.

But what the hell. Let's have a little fun.
      05-16-2015, 06:44 PM   #306
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
I did! She was ok...

pics or bs
Are we allowed to do that without getting banned? Putting a persons pic without their authorization?
      05-16-2015, 06:47 PM   #307
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I did! She was ok...

pics or bs
Are we allowed to do that without getting banned? Putting a persons pic without their authorization?
I do it all the idgaf
      05-16-2015, 06:51 PM   #308
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I did! She was ok...

pics or bs
I do it all the idgaf
Here's one of her tinder pics

Last edited by Mr.SugarSkulls; 05-17-2015 at 05:02 PM..
Appreciate 0