XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BMW X1 Forums > Classifieds: Members for sale-trade-wanted
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

05-04-2022, 11:56 AM   #1
Cobrasdh
Rep
Drives: BMW x1 Porsche cayenne

2013 x1 35i. 96000 miles.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 14,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
BMW x1 35i. Car has a brand new catalytic converter. Replaced the valve cover seal about 2000 miles ago (very common on the N55). I replaced the oil filter adaptor seal about 4000 miles ago which is also a very common failure point. It just had a brake rotor turned and the oil changed. It is ready to go! Very clean with only a couple minor exterior issues. One fog light is broke and the bumper has a small crack (I have a whole new lower bumper, no need for paint). Couple small chips in the windshield (thanks CO). The interior is beautiful and only has very minor blemishes. It has heated seats, I drive with Bluetooth, dual climate, automatic headlights that turn with the steering wheel, and more.There is a dinan tune that comes with the car, currently not plugged in but I can show you how or leave it be, up to the owner.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-27-2022, 06:36 AM   #2
matacuero
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135I Stage 2 Dinan

interested. I can't pm you. You can email me at jlrcongas@gmail.com
Appreciate 0